Scott Morrison - How Long? (Part 1 - Continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey - I wear that with a badge of pride! Only dopeys are still watching that crap after all these years. Stopped being informative 8 or so years ago.

As for giving an opinion - the content of the episode entered political discussion in the media today.

Whether you watch the show or not isn't the point...but it takes a special type of fool to comment on something third hand and expect their opinion to be taken seriously.

Whether you watch the show or not isn't the point...but it takes a special type of fool to comment on something third hand and expect their opinion to be taken seriously.

Don't take it seriously then. That I have to watch an entire show instead of simply reading the text of the exchange on the net the next day, is so outdated and bizarre.

Anyway, shoot me for it. I didn't watch Q&A but had an opinion. Ooh-wah! Naughty naughty.

And yet I've never heard her name before.

Anywayyyys...tired of this discussion about a no-name behind the scenes Lib person, and how their lack of cliches for a clapping Q&A audience last night means all right-wing ideas and policies are to be smeared by a bunch of far-left children.

Ahh, the old "I haven't heard of her so she doesn't exist" argument.

A senior member of the LNP made herself look like a mug last night on national television and you've melted. The fact that you haven't heard of her speaks more about your ignorance and less about the audience in the studio last night. :D

Don't take it seriously then. That I have to watch an entire show instead of simply reading the text of the exchange on the net the next day, is so outdated and bizarre.

Anyway, shoot me for it. I didn't watch Q&A but had an opinion. Ooh-wah! Naughty naughty.

When somebody says to me that opinions can't be wrong, I'll just quote this.

Fabulous. Thanks.:thumbsu:

Well, that, or murdering millions of people.

I mean, they're the two things the Nazis are most well known for.

And I hardly think Dutton fits either.

Not all Nazi's have killed people. It is perfectly possible to be a Nazi and kill nobody.

You really aren't the brightest globe in the shed are you?

Anyway, let me summarise for The Cryptkeeper.

Naughty naughty Liberal backroom woman. Naughty naughty Golden Sky for not watching Q&A. Naughty naughty Golden Sky for not agreeing that Dutton is Nazi. Good good Cryptkeeper for being so intelligent and enlightened.

Erm, no, I really haven't heard of her before. I'm not lying. lol. I'm pretty sure 99.95% of Australia hasn't either.

So, you haven't heard of her and didn't watch the show. Yet you were confident enough in your own position to speak with authority on both what was said on the show and Teena McQueen's media experience.

You're a special one.

Anyway, let me summarise for The Cryptkeeper.

Naughty naughty Liberal backroom woman. Naughty naughty Golden Sky for not watching Q&A. Naughty naughty Golden Sky for not agreeing that Dutton is Nazi. Good good Cryptkeeper for being so intelligent and enlightened.

To be fair, I am not the one on here spouting about Teena McQueen's media experience without even knowing who she is.

Brilliant.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, both exist independently of my eyeballs actually being on a TV screen last night.

Yes, of course...a quick reading of handpicked parts of the transcript and a Google search of the topic so you can at least give some illusion that you have an idea of what you are talking about.

That's how people become "experts" these days.

Over and out.

Inexperienced as in someone who has no awareness of performing in front of the media/ on camera.

She is a Sky News regular, so she would be very used to being in front of camera, which is why Greiner was wanting her to stop because her appearances were not helping the party. She refused however because it was too good an earner for her

She is a Sky News regular, so she would be very used to being in front of camera, which is why Greiner was wanting her to stop because her appearances were not helping the party. She refused however because it was too good an earner for her
Typical Lib, absolutely nothing comes between them and the almighty dollar.

Goldensky is a special kind of idiot. Often makes a good example, but not worth trying to have a discussion with.

Anyway, my money is on Laundy as one of the leakers, but it seems clear it’s more than one person.

ScoMo - the man who asked for 9 or 10 billion dollars so that he could round up 30 000 members of the community and put them in mass detention. And then held a grudge against the treasurer who refused. What a guy.

Goldensky is a special kind of idiot. Often makes a good example, but not worth trying to have a discussion with.

Anyway, my money is on Laundy as one of the leakers, but it seems clear it’s more than one person.

ScoMo - the man who asked for 9 or 10 billion dollars so that he could round up 30 000 members of the community and put them in mass detention. And then held a grudge against the treasurer who refused. What a guy.
ScoMo attends church every Sunday so all the bad things he does are excused

I think I've said this already, but inexperienced in terms of front-line performing with the media... obviously not inexperienced in terms of "she's 16 years old and has only had a job at McDonalds".

What about her appearances on Sky after Dark?

FFS, she is a vice president of the Federal Liberal Party. No get out of jail free card for her.

And last night Q & A was in top 20 programs and guarantee more people will view it on iView.

PS : Morriscum lacks the balls to put One Nation last. A total wimp.

Don't think I do, lol. No one was disputing the fact that Labor and Greens entered into an arrangement of the nature that they did, rather it is simply a fact that they did!
Oh jeez.

You were trying to get some ginger happening by claiming that this insistence that Morrison state whether or not he preferences One Nation was mere politicking by Labor.

Someone pointed out:

No difference to the “alp support the greens” or a “vote for greens is vote for alp” that gets trotted out as well.

You replied:

Well, they kinda were in Coalition last time they were in power. Small difference. lol.

"Kinda were in coalition" is complete BS, and you're either being disingenuous or you really are in need of a primer on the Westminster provisions on minority government.

A minority government, the outcome of haggling by two or more parties who cannot form government without each other (and then go back to hating each other's guts as soon as the particular parliament is dissolved), is by no stretch the same as "kinda" in a permanent coalition.

Anything else I can help you with?

Last edited:
Oh jeez.

You were trying to get some ginger happening by claiming that this insistence that Morrison state whether or not he preferences One Nation was mere politicking by Labor.

Someone pointed out:

No difference to the “alp support the greens” or a “vote for greens is vote for alp” that gets trotted out as well.

You replied:

Well, they kinda were in Coalition last time they were in power. Small difference. lol.

"Kinda were in coalition" is complete BS, and you're either being disingenuous or you really are in need of a primer on the Westminster provisions on minority government.

A minority government, the outcome of haggling by two or more parties who cannot form government without each other (and then go back to hating each other's guts as soon as the particular parliament is dissolved), is by no stretch the same as "kinda" in a permanent coalition.

They spent the last 6 years attacking each other regularly but the usual potatoes cry " BUT LAYBAH GREENS ALLIANCE !!! " because they know it's what their base want to hear.

Oh jeez.

Someone pointed out:

You replied:

I just sit back and laugh that you, and your fellow lefties here, would go crazy if the Libs entered into an arrangement with a small far-right party like One Nation to prop itself up - and somehow your pseudo-intellectual ramblings about the Westminster system wouldn't be seen. Small hunch, of course. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back