NFL 2019 NFL Draft - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary at 4 seems like a surefire bust to me

I was thinking the same of Gary til a few weeks ago when TFG convinced me that you need to look beyond his numbers in college..

Having said that, I'm not as high on Gary as he is, I wouldn't take him in the top 10 myself but I can at least see now why someone would like him enough to pick him inside the top 10.

According to CBS Sports’ Pete Prisco, that chatter about Murray was because of a push from Cardinals ownership, although it looks like now that has changed.
“Initially, the ownership pushed for Kyler Murray,” he said for CBS Sports. “They were having a hard time selling tickets. They put it out there, Arizona was lukewarm to it, so now all of a sudden they’re pulling back and, from what I have been told, they’re going to go in a different direction.
“They’re not going to draft Kyler Murray.”
This report goes against so many others that suggest Murray is the favorite to be selected. It would almost certainly require a trade of Josh Rosen, last year’s first-round pick, and perhaps the market for him isn’t high enough to warrant taking Murray when they could build around Rosen and add a player like Nick Bosa or Quinnen Williams.
That said, it is a bold statement from Prisco to say they will pass. He will look foolish if they ultimately do make him the pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling there could be a few trades in this draft.

Is it just me or does this draft feel a little less exciting than the last few?
I am finding I am a little more invested this year. But its due to my Drew Lock interest really. Watched most of his games at Mizzou, and have high hopes of him in NFL.

A dream result would be if he ended up at the Bengals for me. I would watch NFL with a bit more interest.

Been looking at news daily, and he is one of the big unknowns of this draft.

A few rumours that Texans will be looking to trade up to grab one of top three OL. CB another need. Not sure if better to take one where they are and a OL or two later. Apparently 2nd to 4th rounds will be juicy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back