NFL 2019 NFL Draft - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Williams?
Wouldn't surprise me. But it would be slightly odd to trade up and for it to not be a QB.

Elway loves D-line, and he trusts Kollar (D-line coach). Kollar basically gave an ultimatum to draft Chubb when he fell to us last year from memory.

Imagine Von/Chubb/Williams. That would wreck games

Also there's a good relationship between John Lynch and Elway, and also vibes that we'll trade with them for #2.

Of the QBs, i like Lock and T.Jackson most of all. I would draft either of them. Actually I prefer T.Jackson. In my mind, he's my #1 rated QB (potential-wise).

Jackson I like too, he needs to go to a team with a very good OC and sit behind a quality QB for a two-three years.
Listen, learn and work on his mechanics and make the most of his God given rare physical skill set.

Chargers, Patriots even Packers would be a good landing spot for him.

I'd only really want Murray or Lock

If Lock was somehow still on the board at 32, I can see you trading 41 and 71 to the Patriots for him.

Like you say re Williams I cant see you trading up that high for a player not a QB..... just to high a price to pay in draft capital.

I don't like Haskins in NY. I don't think he has the mechanics to play there. He doesn't have a good arm IMO.

But he could sit back for a year or two whilst Eli ends his career. Fix all his problems. Because he has a good IQ and is a good decision maker. It's kind of ironic that a big strong guy like him has problems with throwing

he doesnt even have to crouch to get under center lol
View attachment 662082
Most QBs can't see over the lines anyway, most OL/DL are 195cm+, QBs see the field based on reading the defense pre snap and through lanes between the trenches.

Most QBs can't see over the lines anyway, most OL/DL are 195cm+, QBs see the field based on reading the defense pre snap and through lanes between the trenches.
Yes but in terms of quick 3 step drops and then throwing over the middle or whatever, height is big in that. Even if you are throwing through windows.

Rosen would be a steal for a 2nd rounder when he’s better than all this draft class.

I wouldn't give them a second, third rounder or I'll pick next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't give them a second, third rounder or I'll pick next year.

You don’t think he would be the best QB this year.

One thing I wouldn’t do is draft a QB in first round who is 5’10” at best.

You don’t think he would be the best QB this year.

One thing I wouldn’t do is draft a QB in first round who is 5’10” at best.
Off the back of last years numbers and with Cards wanting to get rid of him after one season I'm not giving them a second, regardless if there were excuses for his performance and whether he's better than every QB in this class ir not.

I've got a sneaky suspicion that the Bucs will be trading down from Pick #5.

I think Arians labelling 5-6 players as "generational talents" was his way of trying to sell a trade down to potential suitors.

I think we will trade down and draft either White/Burns/Simmons

Off the back of last years numbers and with Cards wanting to get rid of him after one season I'm not giving them a second, regardless if there were excuses for his performance and whether he's better than every QB in this class ir not.

If I was the Giants I'd probably cough up #15 for Rosen and use #6 on the best defensive player available.

I like Rosen better than any QB in this crop (aside from Kyler).

The Giants are wasting their time with entertaining Haskins/Jones at #6 IMO.

Murray's height is one thing I think that is completely over blown, pretty sure DLineman in college are tall also!

More concerning is attitude and leadership imo, I've come across cardboard with more personality.

Murray's height is one thing I think that is completely over blown, pretty sure DLineman in college are tall also!

More concerning is attitude and leadership imo, I've come across cardboard with more personality.

How many good successful QBs in NFL that have been 5’10” or under?

They’re getting rid of him because they’ve got a new coach. Had a shocking OL and no support around him.

And if you think he’s better than this class why wait a whole year and not offer a 2nd or 3rd. Makes no sense

I don't think it will happen - but a nightmare/beneficial scenario for the Bucs would be if no QB's were selected in the top 4 (FWIW I think 2 will be taken in the top 5).

Nightmare in the sense that Allen/Bosa/Williams/Oliver would be off the board.

Beneficial in that either Denver or Washington would back up the truck for Pick #5 to snare Kyler, or the Bucs could select Kyler and trade Winston to the highest bidder.

At least 1 QB has gone in the top 5 of every draft for the last decade except for one and I don’t see this scenario playing out because someone will trade into the top if Murray doesn’t go #1 to Arizona.

How many good successful QBs in NFL that have been 5’10” or under?

They’re getting rid of him because they’ve got a new coach. Had a shocking OL and no support around him.
if you think he’s better than this class why wait a whole year and not offer a 2nd or 3rd. Makes no sense

How many are given the opportunity? The blokes throwing mechanics are some of the best I've seen, effortless. The speed of the NFL compared to college is far greater than the difference of height in defensive lines. How many tall goofs with no wheels fail?

Re; Rosen.Cause next years class is better than Rosen? I'm not sold on him being as good as you think he is. For a third I'll gamble on him tho.

How many are given the opportunity? The blokes throwing mechanics are some of the best I've seen, effortless. The speed NFL compared to college is far greater than the difference of height in defensive lines.

Re; Rosen.Cause next years class is better than Rosen? I'm not sold on him being as good as you think he is. For a third I'll gamble on him tho.

Not many as most have failed.

Good question on another site. Murray will make guaranteed $18m if he signs with Oakland A’s in baseball. To get that in NFL he will have to get drafted in first half of first round. If he slides teams may be reluctant to pick him up.

May be irrelevant if Cardinals commit hari kari

Not many as most have failed.

Good question on another site. Murray will make guaranteed $18m if he signs with Oakland A’s in baseball. To get that in NFL he will have to get drafted in first half of first round. If he slides teams may be reluctant to pick him up.

May be irrelevant if Cardinals commit hari kari

I agree that if Kyler isn't selected by pick 10 - no other teams will touch him, given he can just fall back on his baseball money.

FWIW he's already had to pay back $1.3m of his $1.5 million signing bonus to Oakland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back