2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way both teams played, we would still be there and it is 11:30 as I am typing this.

Typical finals for the round ball game ... good organised teams with a lot on the line, the game just tightens up.

Perth seemed the more intent, but lacked crisp pass play that you need to break down a defence like Sydney's in this sort of game. On the other hand, I thought Sydney had the slightly better fwd play, but didn't (couldn't?) do it that often. So, yeah, could have been a while if we just kept going until a goal is scored.

Not too sure where to put this, but here it is.

Down at Claremont Oval, they have built apartments along the boundary area. The occupants of these apartments have a front row seat to watch the footy.

On Saturday, during the Claremont v Peel game, it is alleged that offensive comments were being regularly hurled at Jetta, from a group in these apartments. As the apartments are actually not part of the Claremont Oval, the WAFL can do little about this matter.

Maybe the spotlight needs to put on these apartment dwellers, that with the view comes responsibilities to act in a reasonable manner.

has anyone mentioned that Souths beat Subi on the weekend yet? doesn't quite make up for how purple-clad teams fared but bugger me that's an awesome result!!

Monday morning comedown. Most corrupt incompetent Government in history gets reelected, Dockers back to being pathetic after our usual tease in the first few rounds and Game of Thrones is over.
**** . . . .
It was theirs for the taking but Labor tried to wage class warfare and it backfired badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back