No Oppo Supporters 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I like the idea our coaching ranks are full, as Ben Matthews has signed to take Stevie J's spot.

Specifically as forward coach or just replace his role?

On another note would Pyke come in as senior to Cox and Cox go back to being a line coach?

Does this also mean Kennelly won’t be reappointed?

Or is Cox on the move too (chance for North job?)?

Biggest travesties of 2020:

1. R.Shaw's treatment by Norf
2. Adelaide getting Pick 2 for offloading a B-grader with baggage
3. Stevic (first time in years he hasn't been no.1)
4. AFL obediently waiting for Dangerfield to finish his season before he informs them how many players should be on lists in 2021
5. Clarko's incessant whining

Specifically as forward coach or just replace his role?

On another note would Pyke come in as senior to Cox and Cox go back to being a line coach?

Does this also mean Kennelly won’t be reappointed?

Or is Cox on the move too (chance for North job?)?
I believe Pyke has come in for his technical nous , as that's not Horses strong suit. It's good this is the stuff we need , even Macca might learn something from Ben etc.

Forgive me if this topic has been brought up previously. I'm fairly new to this platform

A few months back I purchased some new Swans merchandise when they had a massive sale in conjunction with members round. Yesterday, I realised that the sale is still going. I thought it possibly could have been head office flushing out all of the excess 2020 stock to make way for next years apparel. However, after looking on the ISC website the Swans are no longer listed as one of their sporting brands they produce for. Does anyone know who our new merchandiser will be in 2021?

Forgive me if this topic has been brought up previously. I'm fairly new to this platform

A few months back I purchased some new Swans merchandise when they had a massive sale in conjunction with members round. Yesterday, I realised that the sale is still going. I thought it possibly could have been head office flushing out all of the excess 2020 stock to make way for next years apparel. However, after looking on the ISC website the Swans are no longer listed as one of their sporting brands they produce for. Does anyone know who our new merchandiser will be in 2021?
Footy jumpers.com thinks Nike.

Very sad with Darren Jolly he's not in a good way not even allowed to see his daughters thanks to that bitch he was married to ! And she is

Very sad with Darren Jolly he's not in a good way not even allowed to see his daughters thanks to that b*tch he was married to ! And she is

Thankgod he was reached out quickly and is now safe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen someone go through parental alienation, it is a real thing that's happening and currently there is no real legal discourse against it. I have a colleague that divorced from his wife and then had her call the police multiple times saying he threatened her. No charges were ever laid of course nor was there any evidence but the real damage was done when she turned their two kids against him (aged 8 and 11) who didn't know better for themselves. The path these things go down is usually long court battles, massive legal fees and noody ends up winning apart from the lawyers.

Police probably need training these days on identifying parental alienation. At the moment very difficult for them to tell whether someone reporting their ex partner is genuine or vexatious. Unfortunately they are obliged to investigate no matter the circumstances which is obviously totally unfair on a completely innocent partner. Very hard to prove claims as completely false.

Men. It’s a real thing. Go to a good family lawyer. Do exactly what you’re advised. Do not allow yourself to be in a conflict situation. Put your phone away. If all else fails, walk away and wait it out. Kids grow up. They’ll recognise in time they were played. Adults still need their parents. Be there for them then.

Just as women can’t fight physical abuse (for the most part) men are at a disadvantage in the emotional game.

I've seen someone go through parental alienation, it is a real thing that's happening and currently there is no real legal discourse against it. I have a colleague that divorced from his wife and then had her call the police multiple times saying he threatened her. No charges were ever laid of course nor was there any evidence but the real damage was done when she turned their two kids against him (aged 8 and 11) who didn't know better for themselves. The path these things go down is usually long court battles, massive legal fees and noody ends up winning apart from the lawyers.

Police probably need training these days on identifying parental alienation. At the moment very difficult for them to tell whether someone reporting their ex partner is genuine or vexatious. Unfortunately they are obliged to investigate no matter the circumstances which is obviously totally unfair on a completely innocent partner. Very hard to prove claims as completely false.
Its the courts where the change needs to happen. Not the police.

Very sad news that the rumour about Gary Rohan was true , no wonder he had another s**t finals series.

Very sad news that the rumour about Gary Rohan was true , no wonder he had another sh*t finals series.

Who's it sad for ? His Wife or Tom Hawkins who should have knocked his block off. What you think him being an a-hole had an effect on his finals form ? He's a Bum and that would not have played a part in normal transmission being restored. Character says he will let you down on and off the field.

Who's it sad for ? His Wife or Tom Hawkins who should have knocked his block off. What you think him being an a-hole had an effect on his finals form ? He's a Bum and that would not have played a part in normal transmission being restored. Character says he will let you down on and off the field.

Correct falls in the realm of a s**t bloke to do that to his wife who just lost their child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back