No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

Ranveer Singh GIF by Pepsi India
holy f what was the remit for the designer of that, cringe op?

off to work forging and manufacturing for the global village in completely unsafe factories happy as fugn larry on a buck an hour

must be a rude awakening landing in nanny state oz where u need a permit to tie your fugn bootlaces

prob worse awakening if they tried that on a tram the toggies would shoot em everyone inside the tram'd be clutching their iphones or hiding them some screaming is this real wtf is happening we are gonna die
They don’t have to worry here , plenty of jobs as cab drivers and there’s always the feds to give them financial assistance bad luck for you Aussies

FMD O’Gorman style ref in Liverpool game last night , get ed what a *** disgrace , stick your head up your arse you blind headed campaigner
And people think that any sport is clean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Bert was the best ever king of moomba.
View attachment 1924793
didnt he pimp out his own flesh n blood ? i know they had the left leg in a brace ritual goin on round the time of his funeral,Sam Newman was in one,Betty newton or whatever his wifes name is was in one and loads of glitterati overseas at the time,was just one big hommage to the darkside goin on when Dert was brown bread

didnt he pimp out his own flesh n blood ? i know they had the left leg in a brace ritual goin on round the time of his funeral,Sam Newman was in one,Betty newton or whatever his wifes name is was in one and loads of glitterati overseas at the time,was just one big hommage to the darkside goin on when Dert was brown bread
1710111910746.jpeg

Bert and Patti are Australian TV royalty, enough of your insolence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back