No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How corrupt is the AFL?

Round 2 Saints vs Pies being played at the MCG
Round 22 Tigers Vs Saints at Marvel

Also the 2nd year in a row that we play Collingwood as the away team.
Don't forget we also play saints in round 4 at our new home ground in Norwood

Great even performance by the Swannies.
Impressed by the second-tier of lesser known players who have stepped up, like Jordan, Warner, Amartey, Rowbottom.

The Mugpies have lost their desire, I think it was BT last night who said they just stand around and watch now instead of going in hard, still basking in the glory of last year and thinking it will just happen again without any effort. Typical premiership hangover, hope it lasts.
The funny thing is that we lost in almost the same fashion to Sydney at the MCG in Round 3 of 2021. We were 2-time reigning premiers, and after unconvincingly winning the first two games, we got rocked by Sydney. We trailed by as much as 57 points before pulling the margin in. We ended up belting St Kilda by 86 points a couple of weeks later, but it was obvious we were just hanging on that season.

Collingwood reminds me of exactly that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There would be a Supreme Court injunction if ANY CLUB copped Richmond Umpiring.

Bombers had a couple of games rorted and Hird come out in the media about it remember FFS.

Every club would be struggling with Richmond umpiring.

Thursday Night,if we got Pies umpiring,we win it by 18 points.

Sydney's style reminded me so much of Richmond.
Causing the turnover across half-back, rebound then running the ball fast to the open forward line.

Who thinks Collingwood should never have won in 2023?

Geez they where bad last night, how they pinched a premiership I will never know

Daicos playing for free kicks will hurt his reputation he is already known for it all last year, did it in the GF as well.
they won because of that flop in the first quarter

SEN reviewing our game now.

Let's see how much they put the umpiring display under the carpet?

And then Boy's Club CEO Dillon on to talk alot of s**t.
How about a review of the game and our performance, not about the umpires all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back