Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Gaff has been informed he will be omitted this week. The positive is that this gives him plenty of time to work on his putting game.

Watching TRSF on AFL.com and there're 3 clips of Henry absolutely shitting the bed whenever anyone looks at him sideways. Champagne comedy gold.
I'm trying to understand why he got the 2 in the player mvp votes. Strange. There were plenty of better 'ainters on the ground. Screenshot_2024-03-18-20-12-50-32_d3b1b7a3fba2476073fda29c3942b0aa.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to understand why he got the 2 in the player mvp votes. Strange. There were plenty of better 'ainters on the ground. View attachment 1932306
because he stands out with his stupid new hairstyle. Clark and Amiss got NOTHING for our match. Dempsey was better than Henry!

I'm trying to understand why he got the 2 in the player mvp votes. Strange. There were plenty of better 'ainters on the ground. View attachment 1932306

No idea, I watched most of this game, and thought he was just ok…he worked hard, but nothing stand out

40,000+ members already. Apparently thats 8000 more members than GWS has right now. Oof 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back