Review Freo storm home against North

Remove this Banner Ad

In strictly cliches.

That game showed that football is a game of FOUR quarters.

You can't keep Caleb Serong out of the game.

Good to see the boys racking up the win but you have to be frustrated by the poor starts continuing, we're a better team than that, coming back from big margins shows that, if we get those poor starts sorted I genuinely think we can be one of the best teams in the AFL
don't forget they were coming off. 5.5 day break, still have no Darcy, and North would always have gone out hard

If you can't see what Banfield brings to the team and haven't gotten on board with him I suggest you do, otherwise I can kindly open the door for you to get the * out.
He fits JLo's game philosophy perfectly because he is pretty good in the contest. He was drafted as a midfielder and won the WAFL medal playing that role.

I wonder how much the early bounce down has an effect. We don't usually play well on the early games.

Fyfe was immense. He was back to levels I didn't think he would get to again. We are going to be bloody tough to beat in the midfield if he can be consistent.

I am partially annoyed Amiss didn't end up with a bag of 5. Their backline is horrendous and we really should have made more of a dent than we did.

Tabs is finished. He had a good 10 minutes in the 3rd but was very poor outside of that. The bloke can't run.

I am far from Banner's biggest fan but his start to the season has been great. I think we have found a new role for him because he has been everywhere.

Treacy is damn good. Better delivery and he kicks a bag. I can't wait to see him when Darcy is back and he doesn't have to be the backup ruck.

Good win and the way Adelaide are playing we should beat them but our backline today makes me worried about next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how much the early bounce down has an effect. We don't usually play well on the early games.

Fyfe was immense. He was back to levels I didn't think he would get to again. We are going to be bloody tough to beat in the midfield if he can be consistent.

I am partially annoyed Amiss didn't end up with a bag of 5. Their backline is horrendous and we really should have made more of a dent than we did.

Tabs is finished. He had a good 10 minutes in the 3rd but was very poor outside of that. The bloke can't run.

I am far from Banner's biggest fan but his start to the season has been great. I think we have found a new role for him because he has been everywhere.

Treacy is damn good. Better delivery and he kicks a bag. I can't wait to see him when Darcy is back and he doesn't have to be the backup ruck.

Good win and the way Adelaide are playing we should beat them but our backline today makes me worried about next week.
Tabs isn't that good anymore but the 3 talls systems seems to work so I hope they stick with it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back