Analysis The Matt Taberner effect

Remove this Banner Ad

100%.
Was shocked Amiss missed two that he probably mentally thought were goals before run up.

Think the structure can work moving forward.
Pretty sure he missed one last week as well from a short run up. Almost kicked into man on mark.

Amiss will occasionally have the brain fades due to being young but he can't afford to miss the gimmes like he did on Saturday.

I just don't get it, Tabs is knocked because he, he according to some doesn't do enough. Attacked because he MAY get in the way of Amiss.
He kicks two very vital goals for Fremantle. One a very strong mark.Because he took the mark, he is criticised for GETTING in the way of Amiss. Surely Tabs was in the better postion to mark the ball.
I am no huge fan of Tabs, but FFS give the guy a break, give him some credit for when he does stuff that is good.
I thought that Amiss was , as they say in racing terms, amiss, on the weekend. He looked sore or couldn't run.Hardly chased.But he is a valuable player for our team.He maybe just had an off day.

Last edited:
I am no huge fan of Tabs, but FFS give the guy a break, give him some credit for when he does stuff that is good.

It's always been like this. For months there were people saying that Tabs contested marks don't count (when he was leading the league for contested marks) because some reason or another

The guy can just never do anything right according to some people here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He always kicks like that though

It could get nasty if he gets the yips sometime in his career

Touch wood it doesn't happen
Robert Pattinson Reaction GIF by Regal

Best rig in the forward line since Chris Tarrant.

Jack Hannath was a brick shithouse too. only thing he really had going for him.
Went and seen him close up in the Peel huddle a couple of times, footy players aren't nearly as bulked up as what they were say in the 90s but that dude was an absolute man mountain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back