News pick 59 welcome Rohan Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

Rohan Kerr - Carlton, Selection 59.

CLUB: Dandenong Stingrays
DOB: 17/11/1991
HEIGHT: 184.1
WEIGHT: 79.6

BIO: Exciting half-forward who can push into the midfield. Footy smarts, run and carry and very good foot skills are the reasons he looks so dangerous when in possession. Solid contributor in Dandenong's grand final loss in TAC Cup.

STATS: Kicks: 7, Handballs: 5, Disposals: 13, Marks: 3, Goals: 1 (Averages from U18 TAC Cup)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/87028/default.aspx

Height: 184cm
Weight: 80kg
DOB: 17/11/91
Recruited from: Dandenong Stingrays
Bio: Exciting half-forward who can push into the midfield. Footy smarts, run and carry and very good foot skills are the reasons he looks so dangerous when in possession. Solid contibutor in Dandenong's grand final loss in TAC Cup.

Likens himslef to Alan Didak

I saw that TAC Grand final and Kerr has a beautifull kick on him and excellent user of the ball. Good choice at pick 59 and he is a ready made replacement for Fisher in the forward line.

Which AFL team do you support and how did you come to barrack for them?
Collingwood, because my family barracks for them and I've been raised as a supporter.

So his family wont be coming to watch him play ever :D

Or will they suddenly become Carlton supporters because of the sudden family ties to the club...

Photo of Kerr:

316328_2_M.jpg

So his family wont be coming to watch him play ever :D

Or will they suddenly become Carlton supporters because of the sudden family ties to the club...

Lol Dramoth i saw that to and straight away thought we get that Black and white filth out of his blood quick smart!! ;)

Cant wait to see him tear the Pies a new one!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Dramoth i saw that to and straight away thought we get that Black and white filth out of his blood quick smart!! ;)

Cant wait to see him tear the Pies a new one!! :D

I think that they will find it a lot easier to wear the good old dark navy blue than they ever thought... and they will find that it feels a lot more natural wearing it than ever wearing that dirty black and white.

Good luck to the kid, but very surprised we didn't take a KPP. Good luck to all the kids that we drafted.

I don't mean to intrude on your page but you should be very happy with rohan kerr. He has a good disposal rate and is very smart when it comes to decision making when the balls in his hands. I was hoping richmond would pick him up. He is a bit of a tough nut, isn't afraid to get dirty if it means he wins the hard ball get. He got named as one of the stingrays best players in the grand final :thumbsu:.

If anyone can get their hands on a copy of the TAC Grand Final, you should. His kicking skills are excellent, and really does have some penetration with his kicking also. What was even better, he ran down Jake Melksham, who now plays for Essendon, which resulted in a goal from a snap from the boundary line.

:thumbsu:

If anyone can get their hands on a copy of the TAC Grand Final, you should. His kicking skills are excellent, and really does have some penetration with his kicking also. What was even better, he ran down Jake Melksham, who now plays for Essendon, which resulted in a goal from a snap from the boundary line.

He looks like a more mobile version of Shannon Hurn IMO.

FOr all you Tapscott fans....

with some professional development, this kid has the potential to offer something similar.

What was even better, he ran down Jake Melksham, who now plays for Essendon, which resulted in a goal from a snap from the boundary line.

The General will fapscott over the footage of our #59 recruit running down the scums #10 pick :D:D:thumbsu:

Kerry can seriously play footy, its whether you can get the stubby out of his hand that might be the issue. Known him since he was a kid and bloody hope he makes it coz he is definitely good enough. Good choice blues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back