Player Watch #10: Colby McKercher - Rd9 AFL Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Non-committal on how many years he'd like to be at the club in his interview - delist.

Kidding, kid is a jet and a great personality it seems.

Really can footy. Congrats Kerch!

We can just change his name to 'Stumpy' McKercher.
Will perch himself up in the corner at a local near Arden st, telling tall tales of his rising star nomination to anybody who will listen.
“It was 65 degrees that night, with air so thick you couldn’t breathe. I looked in my teammates eyes, and fear looked back at me. 32 possessions with a broken foot, doctors still claim it was a medical miracle I was able to walk, let alone go at 80 percent by foot”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully we get both whitlock brothers.

If we finish last, we take smilie. If we get pick 2, we get trainor.

To be fair I've been surprised we don't have a contract extension in place yet.

Fairly sure Sheezel/Wardlaw did by the corresponding stage though am aware 1st round deals are now 3 years.
I thought there was something in that deal that meant they were prevented from signing extensions until part-way through their first season?

In the Harley Reid interview last night they asked him about contract extension.......unsure if that's correct big_e
Ah yeah, perhaps it was just a "there's no rush to sign". Ethan Read was the first top 20 pick to extend beyond the three years, and that was only a week or two ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back