Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game LMac. Agree 100% with the calls for him to remain well away from the backline.

s**t, I'd go as far as assigning Luke a chaperone whenever he and Brad Green are in the same room together to ensure they don't cross paths.

Not a Scotts hater but his treatment of Luke and playing him in defence has been nothing short of pathetic.
Theres a kid who is ready to take the game by the scruff of the neck, ready to announce himself to the comp and we got him pigeonholed in the backline

but yeh
whateva
Go roos and all that

He didn't play on the backline did he? I know he was named there but I don't think he played anywhere outside the midfield.

His ability to break tackles and the way he hits packs in general reminds me a bit of Ablett, Dangerfield and even of Paul Kelly.

Saw Luke play as a junior a few times and knew he was more than capable of this and a whole lot more . As sure as the day is long he will be an elite player in the comp .

The doubts on him are on the back of being played in a position that plays to none of his strengths.
Yep and a couple of us were not happy that he was playing back from the get go. Ridiculous from coaching staff / match committee . I have no doubt that if we had gone with Dal Santo , boomer and Wellsy stuck around then he'd still be rotting in the back pocket .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is NEVER beaten.

The epitome of the word shinboner.

The number 11 sits comfortably on his shoulders.

He has always had it:

Thanks, I would like your post, but I seem to be missing my like button ever since I strayed onto the Tugger board a couple days ago.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back