Player Watch #11: Max Gawn (C) – 6 x All-Australian, 2 x Best & Fairest, AFLCA Champion Player and Premiership Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was a mod I'd cancel you, then reinstate you for your war with the Twitter king
I would call myself GoDees21 or something.

Interestingly the name choice was absolutely the best cover

Needs an updated cover now that is blown...I recommend OliverFan2024

Fine with him kicking from there, it's the around the ground try to pin point 30m passes kicks that drive me ******* mad.
Yeah he has the distance and can flush them pretty well. He'll probably miss those more than he hits it but there wasn't much on so he may as well have a crack. Worse case scenario it goes on the full and Geelong get to kick it back in. Would rather that scenario than him trying to find a pass which could end up with Geelong with an easier rebound.

Yeah he has the distance and can flush them pretty well. He'll probably miss those more than he hits it but there wasn't much on so he may as well have a crack. Worse case scenario it goes on the full and Geelong get to kick it back in. Would rather that scenario than him trying to find a pass which could end up with Geelong with an easier rebound.
He could try you know, handballing to someone who can kick. His ego doesn't allow it.

Also you can get stuffed too, I saw you liking the attack of my 2016 McDonald posts. The way I get bullied around here :(
Love getting a Headless reaction notification. Think he's found something you've said about our last game to be really interesting only to see he's reminded you of some cringe you posted ten years ago.

It's like facebook memories for BigFooty.

Best thing about the GoDees21 era was how he came in and A11dAtP0w3R was like "meet my new best friend who I've never met before until just now."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thing about the GoDees21 era was how he came in and A11dAtP0w3R was like "meet my new best friend who I've never met before until just now."
Cant remember that but sounds like something id say.

Think you also had a tiff about gardening as well.
Yes I remember that. I paid GoDees good money to do my garden and he killed it. 1 star on google reviews.

He should just take all his set shots from 60m. Marks it in the goal square? Run back 70m and wheel around to roost it from the edge of the centre square :triumph:
Ben Brown kind of likes this

You get close to people in no time on the gardening board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back