Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

BOG for mine, and already in a couple of match reports. May and Gawn were great too, but Clarry's clearance work out of traffic, both by hand and foot, was the game breaker today IMO.

I'll never trust match reports as half the time someone just reads a stats sheet, but I get what you're saying and he was definitely in our best handful by a long shot.

He's a coward, won't happen
Good to see you Puppet.

Apropos of nothing in particular, I think the bravest people I have seen are the ones who say I was wrong, or I apologise, or even “got it wrong this time, hats off, but we go into battle again”.

I used to think I worked with real idiots because they simply couldn’t say these things. I switched careers and found more though, so it’s clearly not isolated. But I do think I was wrong is the most impressive thing a person can say.

Absolutely brilliant today, clearly still feels he needs to earn the trust of the club, he’s doing the best he can at the moment.

Huge step forward for him today.

Never expected this from you lol most random shot I've had on bigfooty apart from those spam accounts from Lord dork
I think he just said what he felt. You’re great at this (not taking the piss, being truthful, you are good at saying what you feel). Honesty is good I think. Not a random shot.

Not everyone plays Bigfooty to win. If you think Puppet is mounting a campaign you’re almost certainly wrong.

Definitely took a huge step forward today.

His first quarter was jittery but then he gathered his composure and got better as the game wore on.

Actually the best I've seen him play since that Sydney game last year.

Never expected this from you lol most random shot I've had on bigfooty apart from those spam accounts from Lord dork
I've started using the word coward in a humorous way for some reason, wasn't meant to be serious :greenalien:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second game in and building nicely. Will only get better too. Stuck it up a few who think he should be battling away at Casey. And a few the said he won’t play for a while.
He's a freak. Probably shouldn't be playing senior footy in all honesty, but 30 and 35 first 2 weeks, and I dare say in the votes this week shows the guy is a beast.

Last edited:
Just once, I'd like to enjoy watching Clayton Oliver play football without it leading to "you're all such idiots and I'm right, he's the best player in the comp" or "you're all such idiots, he's s**t".

Just once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back