Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Just once, I'd like to enjoy watching Clayton Oliver play football without it leading to "you're all such idiots and I'm right, he's the best player in the comp" or "you're all such idiots, he's s**t".

Just once.
1000007753.jpg

Goody gave the full sympathy votes.

I jest, he had a good game. I still would have rates Gawn and May ahead.
That's totally fine to have Gawn and May above Oliver but you said it was a 'stretch' to have Oliver as Best on Ground. Oliver was dynamic and influential. I think Gawn's mistakes were pretty costly. 1 handball to the opposition for a goal and then missed a howler from close to goal. But all 3 were great.

That's totally fine to have Gawn and May above Oliver but you said it was a 'stretch' to have Oliver as Best on Ground. Oliver was dynamic and influential. I think Gawn's mistakes were pretty costly. 1 handball to the opposition for a goal and then missed a howler from close to goal. But all 3 were great.

I do feel it was a stretch due to some horrific first half disposal, but May had a shocking first 5 minutes and Gawn had the handball howler so I'm not really fussed either way.

Just once, I'd like to enjoy watching Clayton Oliver play football without it leading to "you're all such idiots and I'm right, he's the best player in the comp" or "you're all such idiots, he's s**t".

Just once.
If only there was some sort of land on the World Wide Web where everyone agreed he is great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only there was some sort of land on the World Wide Web where everyone agreed he is great.
A11dAtP0w3r's Clayton Dream Palace isn't a real place, Rude. Welcome to the real world.

Very niche reference there, not overly well executed

Very niche reference there, not overly well executed
Execution was just fine, Scythe. I didn’t understand and virtually nobody else will, but that’s not on you

A11dAtP0w3r's Clayton Dream Palace isn't a real place, Rude. Welcome to the real world.
Oh its real, ive contacted GeoCites via fax and AOL messenger this arvo. Will be launching as soon as they get back to me.

Unlocking the secrets to time travel should be your first move

Remove this Banner Ad

Back