Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Great challenge looms this week against Finn Maginness - lets see how both Clarry and the team approach it, as I thought we were a bit embarrassing last time in the melts post game about it.
I hope Clarry plays a selfless role if tagged, and let’s Petracca go for it.

They have bigger problems trying to curtail Gawn though I reckon.

I hope Clarry plays a selfless role if tagged, and let’s Petracca go for it.

They have bigger problems trying to curtail Gawn though I reckon.
From memory, Gawn wasn't dominant at all against them last year. He tends to struggle against the lesser known rucks. Hawks ball movement a real concern for us. Their stoppage play matched ours last year too. Not a gimme game by any stretch.

From memory, Gawn wasn't dominant at all against them last year. He tends to struggle against the lesser known rucks. Hawks ball movement a real concern for us. Their stoppage play matched ours last year too. Not a gimme game by any stretch.

Got 2 Brownlow votes against them in round 9 (v Meek).

In the round 23 game he had 20 disposals, 7 marks, 5 clearances, 22 hitouts (v Reeves who had 26 hitouts but didn't do a lot else).

Ben Brown is the perfect example of why this blokes disposals give me the shits sometimes.
Browns so cooked the smoke alarms going off but look at the care he had with the footy going inside 50 last 2 weeks. If someone his size can find targets inside 50 there's no excuse for anyone on the team

Ben Brown is the perfect example of why this blokes disposals give me the shits sometimes.
Browns so cooked the smoke alarms going off but look at the care he had with the footy going inside 50 last 2 weeks. If someone his size can find targets inside 50 there's no excuse for anyone on the team
he had 44% disposal efficiency last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back