AFL Player #17: Todd Goldstein

Remove this Banner Ad

17 - goldstein.jpg
Contract Status: Out of contract 2024
My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 25, Vander18

Welcome aboard, big fella.

Never thought I'd see the day when Todd Goldstein plays for Essendon, but here we are

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie

Welcome to the big fella.

Now to get his teammate officially in.

Calls for a Spandau Ballet singalong.

Welcome Todd!

Austin Powers Love GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome Goldy. Never thought I'd see the day. Hopefully you can teach Draper and Bryan how to hold a mark down the line and give off a quick handball instead of roosting nothing balls to intercepting half backs.

Poor guy spent the last 5 years of his career playing in a shithouse team and tapping to nothing. A stop-gap option that we needed, but wouldn't put it past him to relish playing with some sort or structure for once and finding something extra in the tank because of it. Good luck.

What's the thought on how Essendon are planning to use him? From what I heard the Essendon deal was guaranteed money as opposed to Collingwood whose deal was more based on games he played - which would indicate he's going to get a fair bit of game time at the Bombers. Will Draper be played more forward?

What's the thought on how Essendon are planning to use him? From what I heard the Essendon deal was guaranteed money as opposed to Collingwood whose deal was more based on games he played - which would indicate he's going to get a fair bit of game time at the Bombers. Will Draper be played more forward?
Draper might not be on the field for a little while. But last year our forwardline was at it's most potent with him down there, sharing it with Phillips.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back