AFL Player #19: Nick Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

8 turnovers and mostly forward 50 entries. So no big damage done. Next level is to nail those kicks. By no means am I saying it’s career ending stuff but it’s something he hopefully improves on.

Twice in the space of about two minutes yesterday he kicked it over Jones' head while he was well out in front on a lead.

It's a fair comment and isn't saying he's had a s**t year or anything. Pretty bizarre response to westking.

Twice in the space of about two minutes yesterday he kicked it over Jones' head while he was well out in front on a lead.
This is a fair comment.

"if he wants to continue his forward journey with this squad..."
This is hyperbole.

He's not going to be sacked for his disposal when he's averaging 70-75% DE with relative consistency.

This is a fair comment.

This is hyperbole.

He's not going to be sacked for his disposal when he's averaging 70-75% DE with relative consistency.
I think it's more a comment about the upside the entire team is showing and pointing out that's what will need to improve for him to secure the spot.

Nothing in it.

I thought he was pretty good. Missed Jones twice as Loonerty said, but he has a lot more upside. He has only played 26 games and like most of our list just needs more time at senior football. We all get excited with wins like yesterday and crack the shits when we have a bad loss, but we need to be patient and watch Rutten keep building a very competitive team.

I think it's more a comment about the upside the entire team is showing and pointing out that's what will need to improve for him to secure the spot.

Nothing in it.

That’s where I was coming from but can understand my comments can be interpreted differently. That’s ok. English is not a strength of mine.

That’s where I was coming from but can understand my comments can be interpreted differently. That’s ok. English is not a strength of mine.
You were pretty clear to me.

He has improved his kicking 100% from his VFL days with us. In general he has been pretty good. He defends well and the balance between run and defend is good. The only knock I have is he can fumble every now and then which is instant death in the back half however he is not alone in that regard.

He has improved his kicking 100% from his VFL days with us. In general he has been pretty good. He defends well and the balance between run and defend is good. The only knock I have is he can fumble every now and then which is instant death in the back half however he is not alone in that regard.
Yeah the fumble early in the first deep in the defensive 50 stood out like a sore thumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of others to have a go at before this bloke. Would be in top 4 or 5 in b and f at this stage.

has been a massive get for us. I’ll more cop the odd stray kick (which even the best do) For his overall output. Been a star for us this year both defensively and offensively.

one of the first picked given his points of differencehe adds to the back line

Has surprisingly been better than Adam albeit off a very small sample size.

More possessions, rebound 50’s, marks, SuperCoach (amongst many more.

Adam has been ok for Carlton, Nick has been great though for a cut price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hind & Cox v Saad.
Easy decision. Credit to Dodoro. We clipped Saad before the trade & he was never coming back
To land pick 8 for him vs. a 2nd or nothing (see Jack Martin) was good work.

Hind & Cox v Saad.
Easy decision. Credit to Dodoro. We clipped Saad before the trade & he was never coming back
To land pick 8 for him vs. a 2nd or nothing (see Jack Martin) was good work.
Hind and Reid dude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back