Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

They can say he would play, he might not play, either way, opposition teams will have to develop alternative scenarios.

He said if his the baby is arriving on R1, he 100% won't play. The travel obviously just lengthens the window. Lets hope we get a march 18-20, 22- 27 birth date.
Not that I want it to happen, but it would be very interesting if Riewoldt and Lynch both missed round 1.

You would think it would then be Balta and Moore as our two KPFs for round 1 which would be really interesting to see.

He said if his the baby is arriving on R1, he 100% won't play. The travel obviously just lengthens the window. Lets hope we get a march 18-20, 22- 27 birth date.

I think March 18-20 puts it around the Cho's birthday?....

I didn't realise his stats were so good
giphy.gif

I can't wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack and Lynch struggle to regain their place.

Cue big footy melt down.

Why did they sign lynch for 7 should only have been 6. And that roowalt dude is more of a spud than a chip that’s been double fried in a Chippy on potato road in tuberville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI, unlikely Lynch will be ready for round 1.
Source: Jack Riewoldt at the Hallam pub last week basically said as much without saying it.
He's going fine and they have him for years he said, they aren't going to rush him in to round 1 against Carlton. Then joked and said he (Jack himself) probably wouldn't even need to play until round 2 against Collingwood.

Lynch will play 10 mins and kick 5

Round 1 is just a JLT game anyway

Great to see Lynch spending time with the boys outside of game days and official club stuff

Kind of thing that really shows what a great culture we have

Remove this Banner Ad

Back