Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Lynch is a destroyer, and probably the best overhead mark in the competition.

He’s alright but there are a few blokes in your outfit who can take a decent mark
Looking forward to our game in a few weeks

Very happy how he's traveling. Interesting the last couple of weeks with Jack in, he's looked happier, more aggressive and really wants to impact the contest. Even looks like he's moving quicker which may just be because his recovery is going well, but he just seems to have visibly lifted these past 2 weeks

Great game today by the big lad. Starting to show some aggression as well as more running in his legs.
Gave him the three votes.
Good to see he’s starting to prove me wrong. I would like the numbers he’s running per game now compared to earlier on.

Welcome too the Tom Lunch train

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game today by the big lad. Starting to show some aggression as well as more running in his legs.
Gave him the three votes.
Good to see he’s starting to prove me wrong. I would like the numbers he’s running per game now compared to earlier on.
Playing CHF at times , his patterns have changed , leading out all of the time rarely one out in sq sitting the ball on his head. He’s learnt how we play and his teammates better understand how he plays. Since the bye his form has really been building and he looks dangerous anywhere near the ball.

Playing CHF at times , his patterns have changed , leading out all of the time rarely one out in sq sitting the ball on his head. He’s learnt how we play and his teammates better understand how he plays. Since the bye his form has really been building and he looks dangerous anywhere near the ball.
I mentioned in the autopsy he looked more dangerous at CHF as the small blokes were growing in confidence around him. He was bringing them into the game as well as dragging defenders forward so Jack would get space deep once the crumbers fed off TL work. We looked like a swarm of bees in the FL today and he was the Queen bee.

I mentioned in the autopsy he looked more dangerous at CHF as the small blokes were growing in confidence around him. He was bringing them into the game as well as dragging defenders forward so Jack would get space deep once the crumbers fed off TL work. We looked like a swarm of bees in the FL today and he was the Queen bee.
That’s a good point about dragging players out of i50 leaving space behind him , he’s much more active leading out to the wings , his fitness has likely Improved , I think his confidence too

12 score involvements today and will keep getting better, another win for our recruitment team.
Up to the bye he had a total of 68 SI in 13 games at just over five a game. Definitely fitter , stronger and the net result being he’s able to work harder.

Watching the replay and it’s half time.

Man it’s hilarious watching Lynch on the television.

He absolutely did his nut a couple of times in the second quarter.

Seems like such a shy unassuming fellow, never seen him lose his temper like that.

Seems like such a shy unassuming fellow, never seen him lose his temper like that.

Loved him having a go at that puffer potato for flopping for the free!

He was fuming! Off field he seems quiet and shy but yesterday we saw a different side of him.. It's great to see him show some emotion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back