Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson - dropped vs Geelong & misses out again vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

All the 'boys will be boys' comments are valid, but we collectively are paying this young man half a million dollars a year (plus), so I'm a bit more on Brady's side of the discussion - disappointed
Disappointing yes, but plenty of good players in the comp have had an offseason stuff up and gone to another level. Personally not concerned at all with him making the blue, just hope he makes a full recovery

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

All the 'boys will be boys' comments are valid, but we collectively are paying this young man half a million dollars a year (plus), so I'm a bit more on Brady's side of the discussion - disappointed
Reality is crap like this doesn’t happen at the successful clubs, hopefully in house he gets a wack from the club.

Disappointing yes, but plenty of good players in the comp have had an offseason stuff up and gone to another level. Personally not concerned at all with him making the blue, just hope he makes a full recovery

Dusty comes to mind. He's turned out alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At 21 I jumped from a moving train to catch a connecting one I was running late for. I ended up ass over titto on platform one of the old Spencer Street Station mid rush hour with a busted open suitcase, severe grazing and wicked bruising all over my body.
Happily I did make the train, then bus at Warrnambool, however I had eleven long hours all the way to Robe to think about my actions.
Would never do the same again. Wisdom with age and all that. Direct flights only take an hour! 🙄

Clayton oliver too. Goes alright. Jaidyn will make an adjustment and probably be better again

Better it happen now then in jan next year. Still a kid, really enjoyed watching him this year
Rather it not happen at all, foolish from him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back