Autopsy Autopsy vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlie Comben was at the social club before the game and in his interview he mentioned "improved metrics" or some such measure which was meant to reassure that things were tracking ok for the group.

I hope they dont really believe that. About 2 minutes off being winless this year and snagging another spoon. Yay for metrics.
This has ‘our current stats are s**t, let’s make up new ones’ written all over it.

This is the metric that matters.

P:17 W:2 L:15(in a row).

The rest can GAGF.

My love of football died when the AFL killed it. I only like NMFC due to sentiment and nostalgia but have hated football for best part of a decade. This club has been destroyed partly due to incompetence but also due to the AFL making the game unbearable with their bullshit rule changes, MRO and “concussion protocols”. Its beyond a joke.
I agree 100 per cent 👌👏

My love of football died when the AFL killed it. I only like NMFC due to sentiment and nostalgia but have hated football for best part of a decade. This club has been destroyed partly due to incompetence but also due to the AFL making the game unbearable with their bullshit rule changes, MRO and “concussion protocols”. Its beyond a joke.
It also the bullshit decisions being made around what matches are telecast on free to air. ‘Match of the round’, fixtures are all about the dollars, not the actual quality of the match.
We are s**t now, of course, but Carlton getting Thursday and Friday matches ad nauseam when rubbish, to the detriment of our ability to sell to sponsors, became the norm.
Then they turn around and call the financial compensation we get for missing out in these opportunities ‘handouts’.

I am seriously wondering if L. McDonald has built up a false sense of his own abilities from training with the North Melbourne team. In practice he can run through opposition, break tackles and get handballs away with ease, as the opponents who he's up against aren't pinning the arms or bringing him to ground. In real matches, he plays as if he's capable of breaking the tackle and in the majority of cases he cannot.

He also plays like he’s capable of

Switching the ball 30-40m uncontested (he’s not)

Getting the running handball receive to take a shot from 60 (he’s not)

Playing loose off his forward before trying to spoil late (he’s not)

He’s complete rubbish and we’re gonna have to sit there next year applauding his 200 games as if he’s ever done anything of note for the club.

Theory.

Is this an architectural design by Clarkson to work out who is on the bus and who isn’t? Because in my mind it absolutely has nailed the players to the cross who have no ******* heart and no endeavour to strive for the best.

Because something has happened post bye or when Clarkson has returned “into the mix”.

Theory.

Is this an architectural design by Clarkson to work out who is on the bus and who isn’t? Because in my mind it absolutely has nailed the players to the cross who have no ******* heart and no endeavour to strive for the best.

Because something has happened post bye or when Clarkson has returned “into the mix”.
If the players are using Clarkson's return as an excuse to drop their heads, then that reflects poorly on the playing group.

He has won 4 premierships. How many of our players have played in a final let alone got anywhere near that level of elite?

They should stfu and play like an AFL footballer should.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More like * me North fans are blind.

Just got done by 8 goals but should have been way more (71-40 inside 50s, 30 to 10 scoring shots), Scott was good for us yes but they dominated and pretty clearly had the top 5 players on the ground.
I think that comment was in the brief time it looked like a different player of ours had got votes.

Our midfield was absolutely destroyed today which made it mission impossible for the forwards and backs. I thought the backline battled manfully under the circumstances.
It's extraordinary how the backs continually get body slammed, but hardly anything is said about the pitiful turnovers and the ease level of intensity compared to just about every other team we come up against.

Still a fair effort, mine was actually 310 km just to get to the game (Albury) and I have to admit was tempted to drive another 130 km past Albury to Wagga on the way back, because I couldn’t get far enough away from that performance 😂

Did you stop at Wallan KFC?

Asking for a friend

Not so much as a sideways glance!!😂
Half Baked Boo GIF

Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco
Paul F Thompkins No GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back