Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson - dropped vs Geelong & misses out again vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

At the risk of being preemptive here , seriously how hard is it to not do stupid sh*t ?
Based on lived experience, it's very hard when you're a male in your early 20s. Particularly when booze and/or Persian rugs and/or members of the opposite sex are involved. And also mountain bikes it would seem.

Look, the bloke's an idiot but he's also an obscenely good footballer.

As long as he doesn't seriously hurt himself or anyone else because of the former, then it's an acceptable trade-off for the latter.

Ah we've all got pissed and stacked our pushy. Next years exit talk should just give him a reminder, no bikes, skates or hula hoops 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I can do is roll my eyes and laugh. While not quite as confronting an experience as jy's near miss hopefully it has the same kind of "oh god if I keep this up I might throw away my career" effect on him.

Not thinking things through helped see him get thrown out of Collingwood, and now it's probably going to cost him a lot of the enjoyment of the offseason and even some of his preseason. Hopefully it's a bit of a reality check.

All I can do is roll my eyes and laugh. While not quite as confronting an experience as jy's near miss hopefully it has the same kind of "oh god if I keep this up I might throw away my career" effect on him.

Not thinking things through helped see him get thrown out of Collingwood, and now it's probably going to cost him a lot of the enjoyment of the offseason and even some of his preseason. Hopefully it's a bit of a reality check.

My thoughts exactly

He’ll be right, he wants to football

I should have read your post first :)

This.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back