2011/12 Melbourne Victory Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

kevin+muscat+melbourne+victory+shoot+television+60cqcw069zcl.jpg

sooooon

What happened the last time YOU played in Gosford?

Also are you on Arnold's boat? Saying that the Premiers Plate is more important than the Championship? I found that highly amusing, of course the coach of the biggest choke artists would say that.

PS What happened the last time we played? 2-1 was it?

A club the size of Victory is the only one in this country that can cater to the guy's ego to be honest. He's already signed for Victory surely.

Ange: Great coach, but Victory simply don't have the players to play his style. You know those teams where they say "they can't string two passes together"? Well Victory often can't string one pass together. Two examples in England of recruiting a coach who played the passing game successfully, were Glenn Hoddle and Mike Walker, both of whom developed great passing games at smaller clubs, but were unable to replicate at big clubs.

AAMI Park: Sensational venue, and a pleasure to go to. I go to Rebels and Storm games too and am sure I would go less if it weren't such a decent stadium.

Victory fans: I gave up my membership after 4 years before last season. One of the reasons was that some of the fans were a pain in the arse to put it mildly. This year however, on my 4 or 5 visits I think the Victory crowd has been great. Dunno where all the nuisances have gone, but great atmosphere and decent fans everywhere I go in the ground.

Ange will be able to do the best with what he's given, he's not a back to back premiership coach for nothing.

Besides I'm sure he'll make some big changes this off season which may suit his style of coaching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Postecoglou's Blue White Army? :D

So we steal the back to back championship coach the year after getting Harry Kewell.

I look forward to seeing what he does with trades and such.

Harry will, I think the passing style will suit him tbh

Carlos won't, the hard running Ange likes just won't do anything for him.

I hope Ange is active in the transfer market next season and we see some talent come to the Victory :thumbsu:

He'll have to see if he can unload some of the crao you have first. I can't see Kewell lasting long with Ange there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back