2011 Trade Prediction's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Hill won't be traded. He will be delisted.

Leon Cameron's a fan of Hill and was part of the reason behind Hawthorn's interest in him. If Cameron gets the Doggies job as expected, Hill won't be going anywhere IMO.

They asked for pick nineteen and then when Hawthorn rejected it insisted that he was worth their second and a borderline best 22 player on top of it. Given how well Hawthorn has coped this year with injuries it doesn't surprise me in the least that a borderline 22 would have easily slotted into the Dogs.

Affirmative........embarrassing.

Do you blame us for trying? Pelchen is the one guy who could have fallen for it.
Hill actually isn't too bad when he gets going. Rocket just crushed his soul because of his crappy efforts. In a really good side he would be good though. Wouldn't need to put much of a defensive effort in.

Do you blame us for trying? Pelchen is the one guy who could have fallen for it.

Ha!!!! Nice try to cover up your clubs ineptness. No one was ever going to trade a first rounder for Hill. The fact that your club thinks it could take advantage of Pelchen says a lot more about your football club than anything else. Your football club stuffed up and I'm mighty thankful for it.

Agreed. The only case that would see JR get traded would be to secure a gun (ie packaged to land Butcher). Other than that, with a full pre-season under his belt, expect to see him back to his best as an integral part of the Blues backline in 2012.

GWS I think. Bye Jordan!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I remember something about Rosa signing a new deal with WC. Could be wrong though. There was definitely a lot of talk about him leaving last year.

Hill actually isn't too bad when he gets going. Rocket just crushed his soul because of his crappy efforts. In a really good side he would be good though. Wouldn't need to put much of a defensive effort in.

I would rather have Pelchen than Fantasia.

GWS I think. Bye Jordan!

They'll have to trade for him, he's contracted for next year.

Seems Carlton is happy to continue to with Marcus Davies as opposed to JR, so a trade might be on the agenda.

I like JR, but if we were adequately compensated I would entertain a trade. A teams compo pick would be good, otherwise a pick from 15-30.

They'll have to trade for him, he's contracted for next year.

Seems Carlton is happy to continue to with Marcus Davies as opposed to JR, so a trade might be on the agenda.

I like JR, but if we were adequately compensated I would entertain a trade. A teams compo pick would be good, otherwise a pick from 15-30.

That's basically a 1st round pick this year, not for a fringe player I'm afraid!

-Carlton and Hawthorn making big plays for Lake

-Addison and Reid to end up at GWS

-Howard for Gunston

Why do you want to get rid of Howard when we already have someone nearly exactly like Gunston, in Panos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back