2012 SC Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard about the Mummy? Is he looking ok at the moment, I am wanting to trade Sandi for him. Can anyone suggest why I should or shouldnt get him?

Cheers

Anyone else think this is the week to bring in Mummy??

Only concern is he seems to be playing fwd a lot more more Pyke spending more time in the ruck. It was his 40+ hitouts that got the massive scores last year.

Jamar out for 4+. Wouldn't surprise if he was mothballed.

So, last ruck. Cox a bit too pricey.

Jacobs
Maric
McEvoy

which one?

McEvoy - had his mid year rest - saints fighting for a spot in the 8 and the only ruckman of any real ability at StKilda, ticks all 3 boxes in picking players from here on in IMHO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also makes a rest more likely. I think Sanderson said they would look to adjust his workload in coming weeks.

The way it's going the top 4 will still be up in the air for the final round and % could be the difference between a home or away final. I don't think too many fit players would be in contention for a rest.

Goldstein looking like a very tempting upgrade for Giles (despute his 112 this week don't trust him as my 2nd ruck come finals).

Only concern with Goldstein is the last round vs GWS ... Nth might use that as a chance to give him a rest before finals and get a game into McIntosh.

Thoughts?

Goldstein looking like a very tempting upgrade for Giles (despute his 112 this week don't trust him as my 2nd ruck come finals).

Only concern with Goldstein is the last round vs GWS ... Nth might use that as a chance to give him a rest before finals and get a game into McIntosh.

Thoughts?
I'd be careful with Goldstein, simply because HMac is due back in the next week or so. Goldy is flying now, but HMac is certain to eat into his points, same as he did during the start of the year.

I'd be careful with Goldstein, simply because HMac is due back in the next week or so. Goldy is flying now, but HMac is certain to eat into his points, same as he did during the start of the year.

Scott earlier in the week did say the Hmac will only come back into the team as a fwd. Not sure how much to believe about that, but was interesting to read.

Scott earlier in the week did say the Hmac will only come back into the team as a fwd. Not sure how much to believe about that, but was interesting to read.
I didn't read that, but if true its a bonus for those with Goldstein, but wont be well received by those with Petrie.

Roughead is really doing well for me, great unique for finals.

I think just having 2 premium rucks this year could be unique, after the carnage half of us have suffered at the hand of injured ruckmen.

Goldstein, NicNat or Mumford the 3 i'm look at as an upgrade for Giles ... just need to decide if the approx 100k saving on Mumford could be better used elsewhere.

Thoughts on Goldstein vs NicNat ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back