Player Sponsorship 2013 Player Sponsorship - Howe & Barry

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I can't be involved this year lads. Myself and a girl I teach with went halves in sponsoring Dan Nicholson at the Player Sponsor level. Pretty good value for your money there guys. I'd recommend having a look at next year, especially if you can negotiate with Leon at the club to throw in a few 'extras' with it.

Sorry I can't be involved this year lads. Myself and a girl I teach with went halves in sponsoring Dan Nicholson at the Player Sponsor level. Pretty good value for your money there guys. I'd recommend having a look at next year, especially if you can negotiate with Leon at the club to throw in a few 'extras' with it.

Traitor.

;)

Haha! In all honesty, going the next level up is great value. Ok, you don't get 2 jumpers, 4 pins, and 2 x team posters. But between the lot of you you could split up:
-2 tickets to the Commencement Dinner. (This includes a pre-dinner cocktail party and you sit at a table with your player)
-2 tickets to a President's Lunch
-2 tickets to the Sponsor's Function
-2 tickets to the Bluey Truscott
-Sponsored player to attend a function of your choice. (I got this thrown in.)

These are all events that not many of us get to go to. And all for the same price as the 2 x Guernsey Sponsorships. Something to think about for next year.

And the player will even know who we are and that we sponsor him when we get to meet him. ;)

Guys,

Your BFSC memberships should have been applied now for those who contributed $50 or more so check you have them.

Easiest way is to click on the 'Upgrade your account' tab at the top of the page & it will show if you have it & when it expires (13/3/14).

Any issues let me know.

Thanks

Crimson Azure has there been any feedback from the club about the sponsorship goodies?
Not as yet, might try to get in touch during the week but I think the goods came mid season from memory.

Guys just some info on the sponsorship goods/event:
  • Goods will hopefully come around the time of the match day function.
  • The Player sponsor cocktail function will be after the Sydney match in Round 15. Once all the information has been finalised the events team will send out an RSVP. I will then do the draw & nominate inform the club who is going.
  • The match worn Jumper is from the round 4 game (GWS) Howe played, Barry didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who doesn't want to go or wont be able to go please let us know as considering the function will be taking place on July 7th after the Sydney Swans game in Round 15 we really need to know now & I need to do the draw ASAP.

What's this function?
After match function following the swans game, part of the sponsorship.

Basically a meet & greet with the players after the game & a few drinks.

Spirit of 39 has been to a few maybe he can elaborate.

After match function following the swans game, part of the sponsorship.

Basically a meet & greet with the players after the game & a few drinks.

Spirit of 39 has been to a few maybe he can elaborate.
Sounds good, would like to go but I'm working to and from Perth for the rest of the year and not sure when I'm back in Melbourne so that probably counts me out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back