Player Sponsorship 2013 Player Sponsorship - Howe & Barry

Remove this Banner Ad

After match function following the swans game, part of the sponsorship.

Basically a meet & greet with the players after the game & a few drinks.

Spirit of 39 has been to a few maybe he can elaborate.

No details released about the Sponsor's Function as yet, other than the fact that it's after the Sydney game on July 7th. It'll either be in a room at the MCG or across the road at AAMI Park. (Last year we got a tour of the facilities.)

You get a couple of hours of free drinks and finger foods. Make sure you go straight up to your player and introduce yourselves. There are speeches from the President and a few select players. It doesn't go very long but is well worth attending. I'll be there again. Looking forward to meeting up with a few of you lads.

No details released about the Sponsor's Function as yet, other than the fact that it's after the Sydney game on July 7th. It'll either be in a room at the MCG or across the road at AAMI Park. (Last year we got a tour of the facilities.)
I was told where it is, I'll see if I can find it but its not at the 'G or AAMI.

I was told where it is, I'll see if I can find it but its not at the 'G or AAMI.

Really??? That's interesting. See what you can find out mate. Cheers.

Really??? That's interesting. See what you can find out mate. Cheers.
I think I have the email at work but it looked to be around the CBD from memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers CA, I'm pumped! any more info on the event details?
All I know is its supposed to be at the Bench Cafe following the Swans game.

More info to come.

All I know is its supposed to be at the Bench Cafe following the Swans game.

More info to come.

Sounds good Crimson, I'm definitely in.

Was supposed to be going to the snow that night but I'll head up the next day instead with a mate who's also busy that night!

Wow this sounds great

I'm in

Thanks CA
Sweet, so just make sure you're free after the Swans game round 15. I'll provide full details as soon as I get them.

The function is at Edwin's, the AAMI Park cafe, straight after the Sydney game. (Same place as last year.) Congratulations to the winners. I'll see you boys there.

The function is at Edwin's, the AAMI Park cafe, straight after the Sydney game. (Same place as last year.) Congratulations to the winners. I'll see you boys there.
Yeah just got that too, have an email from 2-3 weeks ago that said the Bench Cafe.

Just giving Jimi a little more time to respond or we'll look at a redraw.
Will redraw tonight as I've had no response from Jimi for the function. As for those who have expressed they're going I'll PM you soon.

stretcharmstrong I have picked you name out of the hat, are you able to go to the function?

The next name picked as a back up in case stretch can't go is going to be picked tomorrow.

I need to let them know tomorrow so please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back