Opinion 2013 Win/Loss predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf won't make the finals and will be crap when Petrie and Boomah retire.

The umpires gave them the game on a silver platter last year and we had a shitload of injuries. We'll fly past them this year and we'll be belting them for many years after that. Scott will be sacked within 2 years.

We've got a better list already.

Norf won't make the finals and will be crap when Petrie and Boomah retire.

The umpires gave them the game on a silver platter last year and we had a shitload of injuries. We'll fly past them this year and we'll be belting them for many years after that. Scott will be sacked within 2 years.

We've got a better list already.

Is this a joke?

Do you want that platter back that Alex rance served the 4 points to us on last year?

You'll be lucky to win 10 and will lose to Gold Coast

Scott burns will be coach of Richmond in 2014

Is this a joke?

Do you want that platter back that Alex rance served the 4 points to us on last year?

Wonder how long I'd last if I posted something like this on the Norf board

Wonder how long I'd last if I posted something like this on the Norf board
Id assume not long :cool:

Is this a joke?

Feel free to post as much as you like, but mind you manners :thumbsu:

You had an easy draw in 2012 and lost to Footscray by 18 (probably worse than losing to GC in Cairns by a point), Port and Hawks by 115. Had it not been for a few wrong umpiring decisions you would've lost to us too and we had a shitload of injuries while your guys were injury free.

We didn't get smashed all year and smashed the Hawks and Sydney. (not bad for 3rd youngest list in 12). You've now copped the hardest draw in the league and will not make the 8.

Your best players are almost retired. Gawn unfortunately. I don't mind Norf but their supporters are just as dellusional as Essendon fans.

Toughest season to predict in ages. There are realistically 12 teams fighting for 8 spots so some teams are going to miss out. Injuries to key players complicate matters further. We have taken significant steps each year since Dimma took over. Last season we were within 4 goals in every game bar one. 10 wins & 1 draw with no beltings. Realistically I can see us finishing anywhere between 13 wins & 9 losses...........to 9 wins and 13 losses. My best guesstimate is between 6th to 12th.

You had an easy draw in 2012 and lost to Footscray by 18 (probably worse than losing to GC in Cairns by a point), Port and Hawks by 115. Had it not been for a few wrong umpiring decisions you would've lost to us too and we had a shitload of injuries while your guys were injury free.

We didn't get smashed all year and smashed the Hawks and Sydney. (not bad for 3rd youngest list in 12). You've now copped the hardest draw in the league and will not make the 8.

Your best players are almost retired. Gawn unfortunately. I don't mind Norf but their supporters are just as dellusional as Essendon fans.

Not forgetting North were very lucky to scrape home to the Suns by 7 points. Even then our losing score was higher than Norths winning score.

Was interested in Richmond's draw and came across this. Thought I'd have a crack. ;)

1. Carlt @ MCG = L *
  2. Saints @ mcg = W
  3. Doggies @ es = W
  4. Pies @ mcg = L
  5. Dockers @ ps = L
  6. Cats @ mcg = L
  7. Port @ as = W
  8. Melb @ mcg = W
  9. Ess @ mcg = 50/50 *
  10. Eagles @ ps = L
  11. Bye
  12. Adel @ mcg = L
  13. Doggies @ es = W
  14. Saints @ mcg = W
  15. North @ es = L *
  16. Suns @ caz = W (Finally ;) )
  17. Dockers @ mcg = L
  18. Syd @ scg = L
  19. Haw @ mcg = L
  20. Bris @ mcg = 50/50 *
  21. Carlt @ mcg = L *
  22. GWS @ sk = W
  23. Ess @ mcg = 50/50 *
8 Wins - 11 Losses - (2 50/50s that I was unsure of)

The ones I marked with an asterisk were losses or 50/50s that I deemed potential wins, on a lucky day.

You have gone exactly off last years form (except for the Brissy and Freo games mentioned), and considering that is really all the information we have at this stage I'd say that is a pretty good effort.

I guess a few on here will disagree with you because we all believe that we will improve on last years results. Fingers crossed that we get the "improvement" we are always promised. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why have you got a vendetta against north?

Pot. Kettle. Black. :rolleyes: I've noticed that your troll account contains some bitter snipes at our club.

We ought to win b/w 13-15 games this season, thanks to the return of Tyro, the acquisition of Chappy, and the added depth of Knights, Lonergan, Peteard & the Big O. Chocco's influence on our youth wont go unnoticed either. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back