2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Tippett might want to go elsewhere when his new contract is a half the value.
That's all he'd be worth. One of the most overpaid players in the comp

They haven't rectified what cost them the premiership last year: brittle defence when they haven't had a +1 back (Grundy completely shat himself like in last years GF, for example) and no scoring options if Franklin is well held.

Richards has fallen off a cliff in agility/mobility, they preferred to play the undersized Rampe JRoo for most of the game, very strange. They made Vickery look like Wayne Carey...

Genuinely not concerned about them at all against us, our mids can get on top of theirs, ensures our deficiencies arent exposed.

Still Hawthorn gap, but I dunno, Hawks seem to be listless at times this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else see the vision of Sam Mitchell to the Essendon players at half time? Bit bellow the belt, wonder if anything will be done about it.

Those of you who didn't see it, he looked as if he was pretending to inject himself. "Inject a bit of life in to this game"

Anyone else see the vision of Sam Mitchell to the Essendon players at half time? Bit bellow the belt, wonder if anything will be done about it.

Those of you who didn't see it, he looked as if he was pretending to inject himself. "Inject a bit of life in to this game"

What was wrong with it? Just an on field sledge, would happen fairly regularly against the Bombers I would think.

Hawks not taking cellar dweller Dons to the cleaners.Does this mean the end of their premiership quest:rolleyes:

Hang on! I thought we are no chance of getting passed Swans/Hawks this year? Surely top clubs can't have poor games and still win premierships?!

Good call guys. Hawks played like shit for a half and still kicked a better score than Freo have in most games this year.

They're the best in it, easily.

What was wrong with it? Just an on field sledge, would happen fairly regularly against the Bombers I would think.
He's a little shit, exactly the same as Ballantyne etc. yet if Ballas did that there'd be a national outcry, yet Mitchell is somehow a media golden child.

Good on him though, Essendon are cheats.

He's a little shit, exactly the same as Ballantyne etc. yet if Ballas did that there'd be a national outcry, yet Mitchell is somehow a media golden child.

Good on him though, Essendon are cheats.

Not on twitter then? There's an outcry and I have seen it several times over already. He will probably cop a fine.

Hawks play every top 6 team over a 6 week period. And then Geelong and Port who are capable on their day. Would be mammoth for them to finish top two. Don't think even they can do it.

Mitchell's sledge was uncouth. Whoever thought Mitchell was anything other than uncouth?

Just sucks that all the footy shows are going to preach about it and get all holier than thou for the next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back