Competitions 2015 Swans Board AFL Fantasy, Supercoach, Dream Team & Ultimate Footy Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Because I am bored thought I'd post my fantasy team (prompt a bit of chat)

Def: Hibberd, Newnes, B. Smith, Mayes, KAlphabet, Z. Jones (Rookie, Rookie)

MIDs: Gablett, Treloar, Sloane, Wines, Rich, Freeman, Cripps, Acres (rookie, rookie)

Ruck: NicNat, Kruezer (Griffin, Rookie)

Fwd: Swan, Martin, Titch, Christensen, Bontempelli, Martin (rookie, rookie)

Will be tinkering a bit til actual start of season but i am liking it

Because I am bored thought I'd post my fantasy team (prompt a bit of chat)

Def: Hibberd, Newnes, B. Smith, Mayes, KAlphabet, Z. Jones (Rookie, Rookie)

MIDs: Gablett, Treloar, Sloane, Wines, Rich, Freeman, Cripps, Acres (rookie, rookie)

Ruck: NicNat, Kruezer (Griffin, Rookie)

Fwd: Swan, Martin, Titch, Christensen, Bontempelli, Martin (rookie, rookie)

Will be tinkering a bit til actual start of season but i am liking it

Defence: Hibberd's a lock for me at D1 too, love his reliability. It's really crucial to nail a few mid-price defender picks this year so NAB will be very interesting. I'm on board the Kade K train as well at this point, but at D3 because I like to live dangerously. Really hope that Zac gets some decent (unvested) games.

Midfield: Good picks, I reckon that at least one or two Giants mids will have very big years, it's just a matter of picking the right one/s - out of curiosity what made you choose Treloar out of that mob? I'm not sold on Acres personally, not sure what kind of role he'll get due to his versatility.

Ruck: I can see Nic Nat getting off to a flyer, as the Dogs leak crazy points to tall forwards (I had Majak on the field against them a couple of years ago for his solitary 100+game)

Fwd: Personally not a fan of Christiansen, everything else looks ok to me - Titch is a must have this year IMO.

How much cash have you got left for rookies?

Defence: Hibberd's a lock for me at D1 too, love his reliability. It's really crucial to nail a few mid-price defender picks this year so NAB will be very interesting. I'm on board the Kade K train as well at this point, but at D3 because I like to live dangerously. Really hope that Zac gets some decent (unvested) games.

Midfield: Good picks, I reckon that at least one or two Giants mids will have very big years, it's just a matter of picking the right one/s - out of curiosity what made you choose Treloar out of that mob? I'm not sold on Acres personally, not sure what kind of role he'll get due to his versatility.

Ruck: I can see Nic Nat getting off to a flyer, as the Dogs leak crazy points to tall forwards (I had Majak on the field against them a couple of years ago for his solitary 100+game)

Fwd: Personally not a fan of Christiansen, everything else looks ok to me - Titch is a must have this year IMO.

How much cash have you got left for rookies?

Everyone bar Hogan and Membrey in rookies are interchangeable. But currently have 101k in the bank.

On treloar, I started with him last year and he smashed out 100's. Third year in and I expect him to break out, especially as Griifen and Ward will cop the tag.

Christensen is a wait and see in Nab. Depending on roll will see what happens

Edit: team called the balls

Last edited:
I joined the supercoach one. Team name Spusters. I'll be at the Byron Bay Blues Fest during round 1 so prepare for a few unique selections!

Hi to all you Swans supporters up there in Sydney, hope you have a good year. My wife has created an All Female Fantasy League hoping to generate some interstate competition between Female Footy fans, so if there are any Female Swans willing to have a go and join up, the invite code is X7KT96T3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so is the AFL fantasy league called Bloody Oath, or have I enterd a random league? Oh and I'm Fat Eddies Chins.
Yep Bloody Oath is the Swans league, glad to have you on board. I think there's still 2 spots open if anybody else is keen to get involved

We've got podcasts covering the different styles of fantasy games now weekly if you lads are pretty serious about UF, Fantasy, Supercoach or DT. Discuss players roles and how it will affect their scoring outputs etc. serious players will like it, we throw in a bit of banter for good measure. Podcasts are on soundcloud and itunes.

We've got podcasts covering the different styles of fantasy games now weekly if you lads are pretty serious about UF, Fantasy, Supercoach or DT. Discuss players roles and how it will affect their scoring outputs etc. serious players will like it, we throw in a bit of banter for good measure. Podcasts are on soundcloud and itunes.
Love ya work Tooler. I've loved the work DT Talk has been doing but Coaches Panel provides a real refreshing change that is much more RDT-tailored.

In for SC

Name is Siidney Swannies. Looking forward to it! Feels like I'm gonna have a big year! haha (but I'm sure I"ll probably crash and burn in the 2nd half)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back