List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No he didn't.

Whatever. Moot point. You're squeezing value out of a B&F count...

For the record, how McKernan made the top 10 confuses me just as mush as it might confuse you.

Okay, so a quick scroll of the Bombers website revealed:

2015 AFL games:
Carlisle - 17 games....
McKernan, drumroll please.........

9 GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who gives a s**t where he finished in a club's BnF??? You do know that every club have different criteria on how they base their voting, right? To simply use where a player finishes in a BfN is simplistic and naive. Theres no doubt Carlisle can play and become an absolute jet

For the record, how McKernan made the top 10 confuses me just as mush as it might confuse you.
You can have Tom Lee or pick 79

Who gives a s**t where he finished in a club's BnF??? You do know that every club have different criteria on how they base their voting, right? To simply use where a player finishes in a BfN is simplistic and naive. Theres no doubt Carlisle can play and become an absolute jet

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhh, we are trying to push his value down here. Take that somewhere else.

Ah, the wondrous selective logic of Essendon: "When it suits us, it's essential information. When it suits you, it's a moot point and totally irrelevant."

Read my sig and go inject something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And rightly so considering you lot feel entitled to inject pick 5 into your draft considerations!

I can understand not wanting to give up pick 5. Doesn't justify it though. Seriously, is it the only thing you're going on? A lot of people have seen how good Carlisle can be and at the end of the day it's a gamble. Just like Bennell. If you're coaching staff want him badly, they might consider pick 5.

Ah, the wondrous selective logic of Essendon: "When it suits us, it's essential information. When it suits you, it's a moot point and totally irrelevant."

Read my sig and go inject something.

I'm actually trying to be civil. My ice addiction is none of your business.

I can understand not wanting to give up pick 5. Doesn't justify it though. Seriously, is it the only thing you're going on? A lot of people have seen how good Carlisle can be and at the end of the day it's a gamble. Just like Bennell. If you're coaching staff want him badly, they might consider pick 5.
It's that, OOC, asked to be traded, possible suspension to come and still getting over Lovett

I'm actually trying to be civil. My ice addiction is none of your business.
Well played. :D

Seriously, is it [the Bombers B&F] the only thing you're going on?

Uh, no. It really, really isn't:
  • WADA still hanging.
  • Wants to leave.
  • Hates your club.
  • Out of contract.
  • AND unimpressive in the most recent available measure of his ability, your B&F.
It's not about what he's worth, what's fair, anyway. It's about what we have to pay to get him: given he's out of contract, and we have the cap room to get him through to pick 5 in the PSD, we don't need to pay that much. And don't give me the "But, but Jake said he won't go to the PSD! Nobody goes to the PSD!" Well, Jake is so darn ticked at your mob, I think if you guys don't play nicely in the negotiations, he'll say lots of nasty words about Essendon (like he has before) and go to the PSD.

ROFL.
He hasn't been good enough to talk pick 5 level for 2 YEARS bud.

Ross will be a better footballer than Dunstan & Sinclair. In time, he'll start controlling the tempo and flow of the game in the same manner as Sam Mitchell.

McKenzie, Ross & Billings will forge a very intelligent brains trust.

They'll let Acres loose and work around him.

It's all about the combination of mini teams within a team. That's why I lost my mind seeing Callum Ah Chee's highlights. Bruce, McCartin, Membrey, Lonie, Ah Chee up forward, with a cameo from Billings and Acres. Shiieeeet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back