Last edited:
dogs and crows with the line both looked very good
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Capped it at 176.5, too close but I actually like the overs, Crows aren't as good defensively as GWS

True, but swans haven't scored heavily against top 8 sides st SCG. Also haven't been involved in a game that's broken 165pts against a top 8 side at venue all year. Being a cut throat final, 176's a big ask.

True, but swans haven't scored heavily against top 8 sides st SCG. Also haven't been involved in a game that's broken 165pts against a top 8 side at venue all year. Being a cut throat final, 176's a big ask.
Good points, but Adelaide are substantially different to all other top 8 sides. They are the heaviest scoring team but at the same time also allow more points than the better defensive teams (Geelong, GWS, West Coast, Dogs) the only time they've played each other this year the total was well over 200. Not saying it'll happen again but wouldn't feel confident betting the under

Good points, but Adelaide are substantially different to all other top 8 sides. They are the heaviest scoring team but at the same time also allow more points than the better defensive teams (Geelong, GWS, West Coast, Dogs) the only time they've played each other this year the total was well over 200. Not saying it'll happen again but wouldn't feel confident betting the under

Yep valid points made. But that 200pt game was in Adelaide which is conducive to higher scores & crows are a diff beast. Can only deal with the numbers swans top 8 games have put up & even the north game (who are defensively worse than Adelaide) only totalled 155pts. Stats say under.

Last edited:
Yep valid points made. But that 200pt game was in Adelaide which is conducive to higher scores & crows are a diff beast. Tight confines of SCG a diff kettle of fish I suspect.
It was actually a very very low scoring game initially only 10 goals in the first half, but cleared 200 easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just got on Dogs vs Hawks O162.5. Seems a bit low to me. I know its final but Fine conditions on the MCG means 170+ most of the time

Fine conditions? We've had rain of biblical proportions all week. It's not letting up anytime soon...80 per cent chance of rain on Friday afternoon/evening.

www.bom.gov.au - forecast of 80 per cent rain has shifted forward to Saturday now. Friday is now 30 per chance of rain, but it's rained heavily all week. It'll be a wet track, even if the rain steers clear come game time.

Promo whoring for me on friday. Combining sportsbet beat by 18 or less refund on dogs into ladbrokes $2 hawks promo into crowns 100 crownbet points for every point hawks win by. Really living on the edge. Any profits thrown on the next race at mandurah dogs, Gloucester park or redcar in the UK

www.bom.gov.au - forecast of 80 per cent rain has shifted forward to Saturday now. Friday is now 30 per chance of rain, but it's rained heavily all week. It'll be a wet track, even if the rain steers clear come game time.
Track should be ok by game time. Melbourne had 8mm last Friday that stopped an hour before Hawks/Geelong, was a bit slippery but still ok. MCG drainage is world class, shouldn't affect the game

ubet has 'mythical' matchups between the various sides playing.

Crows paying 1.62 to beat Western Bulldogs.

I'm thinking with the nature of both game Crows very likely to kick a higher score than Dogs.. thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back