2016 AFL - Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Dogs.. couple more goals.

I got on them when the odds were out to 4.50 and now I desperately want to hedge the bet... just waiting for the odds to come in a little more.

now I'm second guessing... do I hedge or do I get greedy and hope the Dogs take it all the way.

What are people thinking for overs/unders at 176.5 for Adelaide vs Sydney?
Reasons to support Overs - Adelaide are playing, history this year vs Swans, perfect conditions, Adelaide defence

Reasons to support unders - SCG, small ground and Adelaide won't be able to get out the back as often, Finals footy atmosphere and intensity, Sydney defence, Sydney go unders against top 8 teams this year
I'm leaning towards overs but I feel 176.5 is fairly even as a line

What are people thinking for overs/unders at 176.5 for Adelaide vs Sydney?
Reasons to support Overs - Adelaide are playing, history this year vs Swans, perfect conditions, Adelaide defence

Reasons to support unders - SCG, small ground and Adelaide won't be able to get out the back as often, Finals footy atmosphere and intensity, Sydney defence, Sydney go unders against top 8 teams this year
I'm leaning towards overs but I feel 176.5 is fairly even as a line

I'm having the same thoughts at the moment. I think the line is spot on. It'll depend on who gets on top early i think.

Putting a couple of units in adelaide to win and also on eddie betts to kick 3 or more. Torn between the two sides so going with the bigger odds.

I'm an idiot, I hedged as soon as hawks got to 2.20... should have been greedy.
You should get a new hobby. Clearly this isn't for you with your yo-yo fragile state of mind and second guessing. Far from the pro you claim to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should get a new hobby. Clearly this isn't for you with your yo-yo fragile state of mind and second guessing. Far from the pro you claim to be.

What are you on about? When did I claim to be a pro?

Punting is a hobby for me, always is and always will be and I am in the same category as nearly everyone who posts here I imagine.

So how about you take your pretentious attitude and keep it to yourself eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back