Other 2016 - BigFooty NFL Board - Hall of Fame Voting

2016 HOF (max five votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this board has gone through a bit of Sneaky Sound System Syndrome. Was popular when it was all a bit underground but once it went mainstream it lost it's nuances.

I blame Jarryd Hayne.

I think this board has gone through a bit of Sneaky Sound System Syndrome. Was popular when it was all a bit underground but once it went mainstream it lost it's nuances.

I blame Jarryd Hayne.
We survived the Hayne storm. the Encouragement Award fiasco not so much. thats when the board fell off. the one thread all about having fun and not taking anything serious got nuked because one campaigner couldnt take a joke.

We survived the Hayne storm. the Encouragement Award fiasco not so much. thats when the board fell off. the one thread all about having fun and not taking anything serious got nuked because one campaigner couldnt take a joke.

Our version of New Coke.

I miss the encouragement award

hopefully we get a few stopping by on super bowl day.

Isnt your lane deleting anything remotely humorous from the board?

Stay in it.
I’ll tell you something for free. If you think your lane is humour then you need a reality check.

I’ll tell you something for free. If you think your lane is humour then you need a reality check.

Look mate, it only makes sense to describe something as being free if it ordinarily carries a value.

Besides, we all know how you really feel about me.

stovotes.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your father held the election while you weren't eligible .... HoF done and dusted nowadays. Time to get over it ( or take out your anger on GG for ******* you if you wish)

Back