Fantasy 2016 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Highest offer. I'm checking out now until tomorrow arvo, so feel free to mull it over. Pretty happy with what I've acquired so far, ready to tap out and let someone else have their hopes dashed by late round fliers.
I'll send you an offer. I'm sure PB will too. May the best man win....

Possibly but I would have done my picks like five minutes after that post.

Finished my draft with the next "Devin Hester"

GG.exe any word on when I can cut some players to get under the cap?

Possibly but I would have done my picks like five minutes after that post.

Finished my draft with the next "Devin Hester"

GG.exe any word on when I can cut some players to get under the cap?
You can cut players at any time you like. The deadline when everyone must be under is not till september. Dont forget straight after the draft theres a month long period of auction waivers to acquire more players, udfa, and ensure you have at least one player at every position. Everyone MUST have one player at every position by september.

You can cut players at any time you like. The deadline when everyone must be under is not till september. Dont forget straight after the draft theres a month long period of auction waivers to acquire more players, udfa, and ensure you have at least one player at every position. Everyone MUST have one player at every position by september.
Yeah it's the app being s**t. I did it in the website.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres a problem with the site at the moment preventing tgbb making a pick, including commish.

Meanwhile.....

The following player position changes will be made on Thursday, July 14th, to bring our player database up-to-date with theRotoworld.com depth charts:

• ARI: Tyrann Mathieu from CB to S
  • ATL: Ra'Shede Hageman from DT to DE
  • ATL: Brooks Reed from LB to DE
  • ATL: Derrick Shelby from DE to DT
  • ATL: Tyson Jackson from DE to DT
  • BUF: Leger Douzable from DT to DE
  • DAL: David Irving from DT to DE
  • GB : Datone Jones from DE to LB
  • JAX: Tyson Alualu from DT to DE
  • JAX: Malik Jackson from DE to DT
  • JAX: Ryan Davis from DE to LB
  • KC : Marcus Cooper from CB to S
  • NO : Davis Tull from LB to DE
  • NYG: Nikita Whitlock from DT to RB
  • OAK: Damontre Moore from DE to LB
  • PHI: Byron Marshall from WR to RB
  • PHI: Jalen Mills from S to CB
  • PIT: Ricardo Mathews from DE to DT
  • SEA: Cassius Marsh from DE to LB
  • WAS: Chris Baker from DT to DE
  • WAS: Stephen Paea from DE to DT
  • WAS: Su'a Cravens from S to LB

three picks left to make...

1. BeinPurplenGreen
2. Dixie Flatline
3. peterbuch74

Then when we're done...you'll all have about 13 days to assess your rosters, etc.

Then start of August will begin the Blind Bidding Auction Waivers phase of the season. Which lasts all of August.

You will each have $1,000 fake dollars to make blind bids on vets and undrafted rookies.

Be sure you understand this is your LAST CHANCE to fill your rosters up at positions you are short at. This auction period and/or making trades.

You MUST have at least ONE player at every position before the season starts. Normal waivers wont begin until after the completion of week 1.

So what happened to the taxi squad rules? All of a sudden there are 18 taxi spots :drunk:
All roster positions etc are expanded for this entire off-season/pre-season period.
When it's time to cull rosters back to 36 max, each position to their max, salary cap to 90m, IR and Taxi to 9.....I will remind everyone.
It's around September 1-5 time when all the limits/etc get set again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back