2016 Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if bec can ever go a day without incorporating the phrase "I wanted to" as in I wanted to ask you or I wanted to order a cheeseburger, when she is at McDonald's drive through

I actually would like to see Garry back in the media but not on The Footy Show, that thing is a sinking ship. I think he'd do really well in an analytical role on Fox Footy during game day and maybe a position on On The Couch (Brownie sucks IMO) or be the new 4th person on Bounce (Chief, Spud, Moons and Gaz is something I could get behind). I think he should return to Triple M too, the Saturday Rub just hasn't been the same without him.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/garry-...return-to-the-footy-show-20160721-gqayx8.html

Sounds like he may return to MMM before the end of 2016, which would be awesome as you're right, the Friday and Saturday Rub are simply not the same without The Lone Wolf! TFS comeback doesn't look likely, and the analytical role on Fox Footy is looking a lot more likely.

Everyone complains that the players are too similar and boring, and then someone like Rance comes on and everyone complains that he's too different :drunk:

I also think Bec is being pretty harshly treated in this thread. She's improved a heck of a lot since the start of the year.

Everyone complains that the players are too similar and boring, and then someone like Rance comes on and everyone complains that he's too different :drunk:

I also think Bec is being pretty harshly treated in this thread. She's improved a heck of a lot since the start of the year.
Still doesn't add a lot to the show I don't think. Like... what does she do? She's pretty boring.

I am that filthy at Garry Lyon. He has single handedly ruined two of my favourite past times if all these rumours are true.

Rumours are that JB and Garry going to Gold and JB to c7.

* can we just go back to 2015- Garry keep your utensil in your pants you flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Crawf was a great bloke and took the edge of the serious talk on footy but with the way the show is now, he is to much of a petulant kid. The whole wank with his top 5 current Hawks just to put the wind in Burgoyne's sails was cringe worthy. Old man Crawf was a train wreck as was this year's womans effort.

He needs to be on in smaller doses.

I thought Crawf was a great bloke and took the edge of the serious talk on footy but with the way the show is now, he is to much of a petulant kid. The whole wank with his top 5 current Hawks just to put the wind in Burgoyne's sails was cringe worthy. Old man Crawf was a train wreck as was this year's womans effort.

He needs to be on in smaller doses.
Been saying this for years.

He is the least funny 'funny man' I've ever seen. Tries way too hard and delivers very little.

Rance was good in the recorded segment, but his in-studio stuff was tough viewing. I like that TFS is interviewing more players and coaches now, more football content is a good thing.

I don't mind her at all. People say she doesn't offer anything, but the bar is set pretty low when Billy Brownless and Dave Hughes are regulars. She's fine.

Still doesn't add a lot to the show I don't think. Like... what does she do? She's pretty boring.

I was staying at a hotel last week and there were copies of various magazines for free so I grabbed them (just wanted to make it clear i DO NOT purchase Women's Weekly)- there was a profile in it on her, I swear the LOLs "she's such a natural on the footy show from the beginning" etc etc Like o_O

A4wy_f-maxage-0.gif

You don't go anywhere near a friend's current partner let alone an ex
You don't then hide behind the excuse of "depression" as a reason of why you went behind your friends back and screwed the ex.

Dog act of the highest order

GAME, SET AND MATCH
Why should your values apply to everyone else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back