Lions
B: Skinner, Paine, C.Beams
HB: McGuinness, Watts, Jack Clayton
C: Robertson, Evans, Keays
HF: Aston, Dawson, Smith
F: Walker, Close, Freeman
Foll: West, Josh Clayton, Cormick

Int: Rolls, Fletcher, Warren, Ritchie, Allison

Cheers grimlock . Thanks for your efforts in this thread.

Looking at the side, I think this will be an interesting game for us:

• Keays can go back on ball for a bit and have some more involvement in the play. Personally I think he's done pretty well in the seniors with the exception of his goalkicking, but he's playing a role where he doesn't get heaps of it.
  • Allison and Rolls now get a proper audition for what they can add to our list next year.
  • We don't look so ridiculously tall.
For the academy and reserves watchers, Clayton came out of the U16s with decent wraps on him didn't he? How has he gone since?

So Cutler didn't get up for this week. Injury report was pretty bullish on him playing this week. Looks a decent side there, far more balanced size wise. Pity its not telecast would be interesting to see how Rolls, Allison and even Bowes go. There's little excuse not to win this game. 3 More listed players and a pretty decent spread across all lines

DRhoFNb.png

G13aNFV.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only watching reserves a few times, would Clayton be due for a call up to seniors in the coming weeks? Seems to be racking up the numbers in the reserves.

What a sad reflection of the interest in this "competition" the BigFooty NEAFL board is.

Anyway... ressies are on at midday at Coorparoo tomorrow. Get down there and support these kids.
If you go I would appreciate knowing how a young Bushranger/Albury boy Fletcher Carroll goes in his first NEAFL game (for GWS). Cheers.

Up 41 to 29 at the Half. Probably should be another couple up. Close is marking everything in sight, although his kicking is letting him down a bit. Clayton the pick of the mids for mine. My first look at Skinner and I like what I see.

Up 41 to 29 at the Half. Probably should be another couple up. Close is marking everything in sight, although his kicking is letting him down a bit. Clayton the pick of the mids for mine. My first look at Skinner and I like what I see.
He could earn himself a debut before years end if he continues to perform in the ressies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back