2016 NFL Division 2

Who will win the NFL Div 2 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At which club?

At Hurstbridge of course

Congrats to the kid as he got plenty of attention to his ribs on but braved it out and got the reward. Kicked a great goal from 50m too.
Also liked the young player Riley Reading's game, midfield based and has great skills. Looks the future for the bridges if they can keep him

Last edited:
Would think that they would try to re-coup Ben Fennell back from Montmorency as he would be a great addition with the season he just had with Monty.

Would think that they would try to re-coup Ben Fennell back from Montmorency as he would be a great addition with the season he just had with Monty.
He wanted to come this year,and wouldn't let him go( under contract).Hopefully next season.And try and get back jack furlong as well.

Have heard hursty are going after getting their former key forward back from Fitzroy, any truth to this?

Don't think he was treated too kindly on his way out last time and his former team mates carried on a fair bit.

In particular after his first match against Hurstbridge, which Hurstbridge won, there was a rather derogatory insult posted on their Facebook group.

Can't see him being in any rush to go back.

Last edited:
Don't think he was treated too kindly on his way out last time and his former team mates carried on a fair bit.

In particular after his first match against Hurstbridge, which Hurstbridge won, there was a rather derogatory insult posted on their Facebook group.

Can't see him being in any rush to go back.
From a supporter not players or committee and was apologize to by club. Your a joke typing this Crap.

Pretty sure he is happy at the stars and not sure Hurstbridge would be after him anyway, better options elsewhere or go with Burton again

It's safe to say they're after him and were onto him before their grand final win. He's a fair way above Burton.

From a supporter not players or committee and was apologize to by club. Your a joke typing this Crap.

I have no idea who posted it, but it was posted on the Hurstbridge private group page and circulated around. That's the only knowledge I have of the incident, but it's not fiction.

The players voiced their distaine of him leaving, that's not fiction either.

Good to hear that the officials of the club took ownership of the situation and apologised where appropriate.

No need to be so defensive. Not sure I'm a joke or posting crap, just the facts and my opinion as to a tension that may exist between the parties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back