The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

In saying that I have a cash out option i will monitor. Thing is, if we continue to dominate we will potentially only need another 4-5 sessions of play out of a possible 12.

In saying that I have a cash out option i will monitor. Thing is, if we continue to dominate we will potentially only need another 4-5 sessions of play out of a possible 12.

Uh oh ...

I wanted to get Sri Lanka @6.75
Modern batsmen are so s**t away from home

**** I'd love to chuck 50 on, but am currently $228.66 down this year and as a student I can't really throw the $$$ around.

Yah I'm bad with that I struggle to watch the footy these days without some money on it , except the Dee's of course

Sure GC has a few decent talls playing well, but can you name any of their named midfield players who would come close to our top 4 or 5 mids? Their midfield is decimated. I just cant see us losing this game. Gawn, Jones, Vince, Tyson and Viney just have to show up and we win this game. Im as pessimistic as the next Dees supporter, but with GCs names midfield, we cant lose tbh..

Sure GC has a few decent talls playing well, but can you name any of their named midfield players who would come close to our top 4 or 5 mids? Their midfield is decimated. I just cant see us losing this game. Gawn, Jones, Vince, Tyson and Viney just have to show up and we win this game. Im as pessimistic as the next Dees supporter, but with GCs names midfield, we cant lose tbh..

Its not about whether you think GC will win though it's that @$5 I think they are better than a 20% chance of winning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not confident, might steer clear of it. Got a promotion from Wh last night they'd give me a bonus bet to match my first bet up to $25 so I dumped it on the cats to beat the line. 60 points should be done

pretty funny considering the last time they played I think the blues were favs or it was around even. I've had a good run betting on the saints twice against us & the blues this year.

I got the Saints for about 2.50 last time or maybe even more cause it was when the Blues had won 4 in a row

Haha just woke up today too cause I flipped the winnings onto west coast @ 2.25

Why the * were Freo favourites, thanks for the free money

Saints have been good to me this year betting against us aswell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back