News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did. Obviously the C-HR branded guernseys are for the season proper. They were still running around in the Toyota version.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We won't wear the C-HR/Camry jumpers until round 3.

Last edited:

Looked good from the pics, looks great live. The colours are awesome
The Club posted this pic, which they have often, to me it was always a stark reminder how bad BLK's colours were.

Comparing Eddie's jumper to the guy in front in the heritage jumper and the guy standing in back with his old adidas jumper not to mention all the navy parts of scarves etc in shot.
e5073d9831c230f3896556872fd4f39a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Btw am I the only person who thinks that abomination of a ******* collar is actually part of a social experiment to test fans commitment to the club?

Ok BLK s**t colours, how did that go?
Still bought it

* these dumb campaigners will buy any old s**t

Ok turn up the troll function to full, whatcha got?

How about this yellow collar.

*? We don't want to get rumbled

Trust me

You better be right

Told you. This proves they will literally buy any old s**t we tell em too

Excellent! Tell chappy it's ok to release the financials whilst we're at it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i can accept variations/imperfections that are related to jumper manufacturer templates. Theres not a whole lot that can be done about that (although you can argue we could have chosen differently about the full 1st half colour selection as there is options for how that is done).

As long as the correct colours, full hoops, etc are always correct and constant you just have to accept that manufacturer templates will change subtleties around that core design. We went away from this but now are back so lets hope it is now the case forever.

We have also been lucky with consistent sponsorship from toyota an the fact their branding is quite subtle/blends in. One day that will change and we could end up with a big green rectangle like Brisbane and then thats what people will be complaining about on the jumper.

I was going to ask, why the full yellow on that and not on the home guernsey? Would think whatever process drove 1 decision would drive the other
It sounds hard to believe, but it's almost as if the club gave no *s as to what it looked like and just signed off on any old s**t put in front of them.

Full yellow looks less ridiculous than yellow shoulder pads, but I still reckon it would've been the perfect time to try an all navy collar. At least going all the way in one direction or the other doesn't give the stupid half finished look we currently have. It's like someone used the MS Paint fill tool and left a gap somewhere.

Btw am I the only person who thinks that abomination of a ******* collar is actually part of a social experiment to test fans commitment to the club?

Ok BLK s**t colours, how did that go?
Still bought it

**** these dumb campaigners will buy any old s**t

Ok turn up the troll function to full, whatcha got?

How about this yellow collar.

****? We don't want to get rumbled

Trust me

You better be right

Told you. This proves they will literally buy any old s**t we tell em too

Excellent! Tell chappy it's ok to release the financials whilst we're at it
It's either that or they are just entirely ignorant to the importance of what should be a fairly sacrosanct item. Every year they're sitting there going "WTF? People still complaining about the guernsey? They'll never be happy."

It's either that or they are just entirely ignorant to the importance of what should be a fairly sacrosanct item. Every year they're sitting there going "WTF? People still complaining about the guernsey? They'll never be happy."

Randolph I bet you $1 I can design a Guernsey they won't buy

Mortimer you're on

IMG_8349.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back