News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the gear looks good, but can't believe that its not coming in until early May!! Will definetely get the polo shirt and maybe the hoodie.

There's going to be a lot of pissed of fans when they go to buy the new ISC Gear on 26th March and find out that there is nothing for sale!!

We finally get a hoodie with a zip up front, I asked them to do that for years before finally resorting to getting one of the playcorp models - which is still fine, so I'll be holding off on getting a new ISC one until the club finally ditches the Baltimore Ravens logo

the 2015 members hoodie had a zip up front.

All the gear looks good, but can't believe that its not coming in until early May!! Will definetely get the polo shirt and maybe the hoodie.

There's going to be a lot of pissed of fans when they go to buy the new ISC Gear on 26th March and find out that there is nothing for sale!!
What crowmania online has availabile is different to what the crowmania store has availabile. The polos, jackets etc are expected to arrive soon at the store.

Needs a long sleeve polo shirt. Seen Hinkley wear one and also Scot from Geelong when they were with ISC

Needs a long sleeve polo shirt. Seen Hinkley wear one and also Scot from Geelong when they were with ISC

Give them time considering the circumstances they got the contract in they're playing catch up.

ISC also doing the Walkingshaw racing stuff this year, looked good at Clipsal last week.

What crowmania online has availabile is different to what the crowmania store has availabile. The polos, jackets etc are expected to arrive soon at the store.

Are Crowmania anywhere other than West Lakes (apart from at games)? Dead keen for a new hoodie/jacket but West Lakes is a good 3-4 hour round trip from here.

Are Crowmania anywhere other than West Lakes? Dead keen for a new hoodie/jacket but West Lakes is a good 3-4 hour round trip from here.
There used to be a store in the city a few years ago. Closed a month or two before the 2015 season started.
Best option would be to call crowmania and order over the phone to save the trip, but I don't think they have any of the ISC range stocked apart from jumpers at the moment

There used to be a store in the city a few years ago. Closed a month or two before the 2015 season started.
Best option would be to call crowmania and order over the phone to save the trip, but I don't think they have any of the ISC range stocked apart from jumpers at the moment
That was a Puma paid for store I believe, which is why it closed when we went to BLK.

Are Crowmania anywhere other than West Lakes (apart from at games)? Dead keen for a new hoodie/jacket but West Lakes is a good 3-4 hour round trip from here.
If you know your sizing. Go online Crowmania allows you to use Visa, Master Card and Paypal, they do Standard Flat rate $9.99 Express $14.99 and International, Plus there are some deals that include free postage Australia only.

If you know your sizing. Go online Crowmania allows you to use Visa, Master Card and Paypal, they do Standard Flat rate $9.99 Express $14.99 and International, Plus there are some deals that include free postage Australia only.
Yeah that's normally how I do it but the site is showing no stock until May, while others were saying the walk-in store will probably have stock. Might end up being a visit to the merch stand if I go to one of the early games.

I think somebody mentioned it earlier, it was a while ago, but in the past I have looked on the website, picked some things out, and then called the club store to order directly, they sent it out from West Lakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like new Toyota models on the back of our guernseys for 2017.
72d893acae1521233a041285442bba29.jpg

42115d56ef150fe0cc37b4e284e89c1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Toyota looks a lot better... still, nothing looks worse than that car they've parked behind Tex, what an eyesore...

Toyota looks a lot better... still, nothing looks worse than that car they've parked behind Tex, what an eyesore...
Would people buy cars if painted in their football club strips?

I bet some would...

Yeah that's normally how I do it but the site is showing no stock until May, while others were saying the walk-in store will probably have stock. Might end up being a visit to the merch stand if I go to one of the early games.
Online is run by an external company and has different stock to the store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back