News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
please excuse the shoddy photoshopping...

699028-1f4ea104-8ee2-11e3-8dff-f6af7c30323d.jpg
That's really good!. We should use it for a clash, or heritage round or something

please excuse the shoddy photoshopping...

699028-1f4ea104-8ee2-11e3-8dff-f6af7c30323d.jpg
Showdown guernsey?? I wonder how many were actually made or if they were at all and what happened to them? I'm sure the one Thommo wore will be stashed at the club somewhere

Showdown guernsey?? I wonder how many were actually made or if they were at all and what happened to them? I'm sure the one Thommo wore will be stashed at the club somewhere

They made 1.

Toyota logos are heat pressed too.

It is still at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The collar looks pretty bad. It's just a random splash of yellow for no good reason. Really jarring.
Agree. It could look alright, but the execution is ridiculous. Needs to go all the way around. It isn't even a collar- like you say it's just two random shapes of yellow sticking out the side of the neck.

Personally, I really like this jumper. A lot of people have been calling for a return to a traditional jumper and club gear, I thought it looked pretty old school.

The collar really shines on the field and tv not as an image on your computer screen, the opposite to murder of crow style jumpers etc. You could look at the murder of crow jumper on your computer and think yeah that looks pretty cool, but as a footy jumper? It didn't work. Last night watching on tv it looked like an old school AFC jumper, correct colours, full hoops, gold collar, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back