AFL 2017 - AFL Finals Preliminary Finals

This weeks line result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Prestia at $2.70 to have more disposals than Shiel with Topsport.

Prestia has returned to form, having 31, 23, 23, 29 and 31 disposals in his last five games, a total of 137, an average of 27.4.

Shiel has returns of 25, 18, 24, 21 and 30 in his last five games, a total of 117 and an average of 23.4.
To beat Shiel he'll have to top O24.5 pos $1.93 Cwn and they could possibly finish on same pos.

Have taken Steve Johnson at $13 for most goals.

I've done a fair bit of study over the preliminary finals from the last decade. 10 of the 21 games has seen 3 goals be enough to win it, while 2 games only needed 2 goals.

I also think it's a hard task for a big power forward (although Patton tied last year with 4 in his game) to take a game by the scruff. Below are some of the names that have gotten the money in prelim's...

Charlie Cameron (obviously last night)
Tom Papley
Tory Dickson
Clay Smith
Cyril Rioli
Michael Walters x 2
Luke Shuey
Shaun Higgins x 2
Jack Gunston
Steve Johnson x 3
Lewis Jetta
Adam Schneider
Paul Chapman
Max Rooke
Jarrod Harbrow(!)
Mark Williams
Mathew Stokes
Paul Medhurst
Brett Ebert
Daniel Motlop

Lot's of smalls and mid sized. Fair to say he has got form as well on this stage.

Go Stevie J.

Have taken Steve Johnson at $13 for most goals.

I've done a fair bit of study over the preliminary finals from the last decade. 10 of the 21 games has seen 3 goals be enough to win it, while 2 games only needed 2 goals.

I also think it's a hard task for a big power forward (although Patton tied last year with 4 in his game) to take a game by the scruff. Below are some of the names that have gotten the money in prelim's...

Charlie Cameron (obviously last night)
Tom Papley
Tory Dickson
Clay Smith
Cyril Rioli
Michael Walters x 2
Luke Shuey
Shaun Higgins x 2
Jack Gunston
Steve Johnson x 3
Lewis Jetta
Adam Schneider
Paul Chapman
Max Rooke
Jarrod Harbrow(!)
Mark Williams
Mathew Stokes
Paul Medhurst
Brett Ebert
Daniel Motlop

Lot's of smalls and mid sized. Fair to say he has got form as well on this stage.

Go Stevie J.

Stevie J is $13 to kick 3-4 in the goals multiplier at sportsbet. Then obviously bigger odds for the more he kicks

Prestia at $2.70 to have more disposals than Shiel with Topsport.

Prestia has returned to form, having 31, 23, 23, 29 and 31 disposals in his last five games, a total of 137, an average of 27.4.

Shiel has returns of 25, 18, 24, 21 and 30 in his last five games, a total of 117 and an average of 23.4.
Good pickup. Nice to have a win with no sweat by half time albeit helped with a bit of luck.

If you like Ade they are -3.5 on Bet 365 which is 3 points lower than SB and CB.

Thinking Rich might be a good example of a team that might unravel under the pressure and expectation of a GF. I checked at 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter and 18 Rich players had 10 or less possessions. Very heavily dependent on Dusty, Cotchin and a few others plus their pressure around the ground.

But then again Ade has an atrocious record away against top 8 teams and Rich might be this years WB.

Hopefully I can middle later or I get a gift from the heavens and Cotchin is rubbed out...

That feeling when you have $200 on Richmond to win by 40+ at 5.50 and Himmelberg kicks a bullshit goal from a bullshit free kick after the siren that the broadcasters don't even show to bring the final margin to 36. That stings.

* that's stiff, mate. Very unlucky. Same thing happened to me in 2010 when Mitch Hahn kicked a bullshit goal from 65m after the siren to put the Doggies on 64 points. I had a bit of cash on them to score under 61 and the Saints players couldn't have cared less about the kick, and allowed it to bounce through cause they were all celebrating another GF appearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That feeling when you have $200 on Richmond to win by 40+ at 5.50 and Himmelberg kicks a bullshit goal from a bullshit free kick after the siren that the broadcasters don't even show to bring the final margin to 36. That stings.
I lost the same way. Why would you kick it after the siren when you already lost? *in idiot.

Anyone know how to check the total player stats (disposals/goals etc) for the finals? Without having to add each individual players stats...

Grand Final Unibet

Can anyone figure this out ?

Total points away team 0/U 82.5
$1.87

Total points Home Team O/U 88.5
$1.87

Have they placed the Crows the Home team ?

Back