Preview 2017 AFL GF: Adelaide V Richmond 30/09/17 MCG 2.30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listen to Pyke and Tex in the presser, doesn't sound like they rate us too highly and think they've got it won already. Hope they think they'll only need to show up
Adelaide fans are the same

Funnily enough they seem to forget we faced the same teams to get into the granny and beat them with similar margins.. the way they are acting you would think we just got over the line against eagles and Essendon winning by a point, and they beat the cats and gws by 150 points.

What's happened to Ellis's numbers these last couple of weeks? Contested finals footy not suit his outside style?
He's had a player on him both games and hurt himself a bit in the Geelong game in a collision with Dangerfield

Geez, even listening to the crows and the way they are speaking, they are bloody confident.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Adelaide went out of their way to try and make themselves sound better than us in the coach and captain promo.

"We're not just happy to be here"

"We've got the most passionate supporters"

"Richmond won't have the support they've had over the last couple of weeks"

Piss off.

Tex didn't shake Trent's hand as he left the stage.

This type of behaviour isn't going to give you an advantage on Grand Final day, it only serves to make things slightly more personal.

I didn't mind Tex up until this week, but he has come across as nothing more than an arrogant flog. He needs to join the Dustin Martin school of humility

Taylor is a Neanderthal. Look forward to seeing you cut his ego down to size tomorrow!

Crows have a better team on paper, more experienced and devastating forward line. They have extreme confidence from having smashed us by 70 points. But they have weaknesses- they are a little too self absorbed with the tough guy anthem routine, they are playing on the mcg away from their home fortress, and they have an arrogance that I hope will lead them to underestimate us. Wet weather to partially nullify their foot skills and make their tall lineup a handicap would be a big help to us. Pray for rain tiger fans!

I didn't mind Tex up until this week, but he has come across as nothing more than an arrogant flog. He needs to join the Dustin Martin school of humility
Watch him have little or no influence on the game when the heat's on. Goes missing in big games when they're under the pump. Astbury will take him, and take him apart.

Crows have a better team on paper, more experienced and devastating forward line. They have extreme confidence from having smashed us by 70 points. But they have weaknesses- they are a little too self absorbed with the tough guy anthem routine, they are playing on the mcg away from their home fortress, and they have an arrogance that I hope will lead them to underestimate us. Wet weather to partially nullify their foot skills and make their tall lineup a handicap would be a big help to us. Pray for rain tiger fans!

I don't think their list on paper id as different from us as people think.. (except their forward line which is elite and much better than ours) Don't forget people had them missing the 8 after 2015, no one rated their midfield or defense. They are just a very well drilled, well structured and smart team, more so than we are.. but in terms of talented players the two teams aren't that different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back