2017 AFL Womens Grand Final - Brisbane v Adelaide, Metricon Stadium, 12.55pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Phillips is such a gun. And damn she's ripped, must be in prime condition.

Best player in the comp, should win the MVP and has put on a clinic so far in the GF - her 2nd goal where she was out of position with three other girls going for the ball, ya just knew she'd keep her feet gather and snap - the strong mark over Harris a bit later in the quarter was superb too.
Randall been very good for the Crows too.
Frederick-Traub trying very hard and Virgo has gone alright in the backline for the Lions. Good Grand Final, from what I've seen of this season the general standard has improved most weeks, encouraging.
Can't wait for a Cats team, unfortunately I'll have to ..

Last edited:
With only a 12 point margin at 3 quarter time, Adelaide are probably going to have to be the better team for the whole day to win this. Brisbane just need to be the best across one quarter for a cruel come-from-behind victory.

Because the tightarses didn't want to make the Q-clash free entry.

The tickets for the QClash had already been sold......remember we weren't even sure until monday where we were even playing because of the Gabba debacle. The AFLW has been free all through, they then couldn't start charging for today.

In just a few days, it became a real big deal up there. Has been a great effort by everyone concerned imo under the circumstances..

Think this game is over for us..:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there extra time played if it is a draw?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back