2017 Chat with the Club - now with answers see OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't that be an SANFL issue, not a Crocmedia issue?
From my understanding if the AFC put full games or highlights, even from their own cameras, as a commercial entity they would have to pay rights and Crocmedia are the rights holders.

Then again I could be wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on this, I know the club didn't see it as a priority last year. It will be interesting to see if that's still the view when we ask this year.
It would want to be a big room. What about the convention centre

Q1. How many more years does McKay have left in his contract?
Q2. Can we get his manager to be in charge of our trade negotiations? He is clearly a magician
We may then end up with a 10 year deal... ;)

Just on this, I know the club didn't see it as a priority last year. It will be interesting to see if that's still the view when we ask this year.
Would be good to ask. With all the redevelopment happening on the riverbank, surely we should be planning something...

Will this be a notes meeting or an audio-recorded meeting ? Also is this an opportunity to ask Andrew to be one of the many on-air guests on Crowcast?
At this stage it's a notes meeting. Depending on the circumstances, I may ask if we can do a recorded session, and regardless, I'll definitely be asking him if he'd like to come on the cast at some stage :thumbsu:

- Would love to know whether the club have a clear plan to attain our 3rd premiership. And what/who is driving it.

- Wonder if it's worth asking if there's a way the passionate support on this board could be utilised by the club?
Not sure how, but the amount of effort that goes into analysing every detail (from Menzel's running habits to the BLK replacement to every passage of every game) could surely be harnessed somewhat.
Amongst the fun and banter there are usually some very insightful and thought provoking posts.

Far fetched - but maybe we can send a 1/2 page dot point of key points this board has taken from each match (maybe someone here sees something the coaches don't?)

Or maybe we just think we're more important/clever then we are :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back