List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the one single highlgiht video I have seen of coffield, I hope we get him. doggies supporter makes a difference too.

But I wouldnt underestimate the value of a dominant CHB.

We beat Sydney, yes, but what would have been the scoreline if we had swapped the jumper of Roberts (bless him) 5 disp, 2 marks, 1 contested and Grundy 21 disp, 9 marks, 4 contested?

these are the types of players that keep you in games when you otherwise dont deserve to be.

I love the one single highlgiht video I have seen of coffield, I hope we get him. doggies supporter makes a difference too.

But I wouldnt underestimate the value of a dominant CHB.

We beat Sydney, yes, but what would have been the scoreline if we had swapped the jumper of Roberts (bless him) 5 disp, 2 marks, 1 contested and Grundy 21 disp, 9 marks, 4 contested?
it helped that we kicked the ball to grundy a lot

Get on board the Naughton pick 9 train, folks. That's who we are taking bar him going earlier. I am right on board now. He is an absolute weapon. God's gift to rebounding KPB's.

We've recruited Trengove already. Big tick. And now we will have the second awesome pillar of defence. The others already on our list are just depth and not the future. Adams is good but you have to have doubts about his durability - are you not aware he has still not commenced full pre-season training? Cordy is good but is more suited to taking the mantle from Morris than being a primary KPB. Young is a low draft pick who has a long way to go to establish himself. Collins is turning out to be a plodding stopper, nothing more. Roberts has hit his ceiling and is not first choice, the club preferred to play flankers in KPB positions last season ahead of him.

Naughton train arriving. I am excited. Toot! Toot!
Yeah that’s not a train I’m boarding. I’ll wait for another one.

Lets all send our good vibes to Dal and the team tonight. My ideal scenario would be for Brayshaw/Coffield and Ballard, but and I've stated this before, I would have no hesitation in taking Ballard at 9, in fact he would be my pick. Also thanks and congratulations to all the contributors that provide their insight and comments throughout the year. I am an irregular contributor as I only write when I think I can add something that has not been said, but I am a constant reader so thumbs up to all ✌

Just did my top 10 prediction on the afl website. I have it as.

1. Rayner
2. Cerra
3. Dow
4. LDU
5. Brayshaw
6. Stephenson
7. Clark
8. Bonar
9. Naughton
10. Fogarty

Reading through the last few pages I'm starting to think that most of us might salute the notion of "best available" (at least for top 20 picks), but when it comes to the crunch we'd actually prefer a quality player that fills a list need.

Nothing wrong with that. I lean that way myself ... unless the "best available" player is clearly so much better than anyone else (i.e. streets ahead) that he simply can't be ignored.

Weitering who is a genuine swingman and quality ball user who played a lot of his time forward this year?

Naughton's marking ability looks elite, his kicking looks loopy.

Who was selected #1 as a key defender.

Or was that key defender "/mid"?

Such hyperbole ladies and gents. Its neither that good or bad.

Meltdowns are starting early today. Save it for the live thread where it shall live in posterity for our future enjoyment.

The Aish melts when we picked Bont were great. :D

If anyone would like to start a new thread for the draft, feel free to do so, and we'll lock this one. One with a decent OP, maybe outlining a few potential options we'll have. First in best dressed, or i'll do it later and i'll have no idea what i'm talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott pendlebury tweeted that the pies will make a massive surprise at pick 6

I’m thinking that means either ed Richards or Stephenson.

Which then means that Fogerty is a slim chance to get to the dogs still. Which will also have a good slow on effect with our pick 16 - if Stephenson gets picked up early.

If anyone would like to start a new thread for the draft, feel free to do so, and we'll lock this one. One with a decent OP, maybe outlining a few potential options we'll have. First in best dressed, or i'll do it later and i'll have no idea what i'm talking about.
I can make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back