Competitions 2017 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Agonising over Titch vs Steven...
I can see Steven really hitting some premo scores this year with the addition of some new inside players but also think Titch could hit another level at the Hawks - his ability to handle a tag is a worry though...
Only 5k between them..

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Titch! Will go higher as the main man in the Hawks midfield - will still get plenty of the pill. I worry about Jack and his DE% from a scoring perspective. He get large numbers but clangers will be up there too as its part of his game getting the hard ball etc. Don't get me wrong love the way he plays but wouldn't start with him

Do we get still get unlimited trades for the rest of this weekend after the Thursday game? Or do trades cutoff as soon as game 1 commences. I'd love to see Friday teams before I confirm my final lineup is all!

Do we get still get unlimited trades for the rest of this weekend after the Thursday game? Or do trades cutoff as soon as game 1 commences. I'd love to see Friday teams before I confirm my final lineup is all!
Yep, unlimited trades all weekend, with a rolling lockout. Certainly need to see final 22's for Sunday before finalising a team.

3 spots left for SC League 705692 - The Nanny State. First come first served - go on you know you want to!! :D

Howdy ladies and gents. Sorry for my abruptness but from a DT perspective billings or Steele? I got no idea. After talking myself out of Marc murphy and Hoskins Elliot I need to get this correct.

Steele as more contested ball and will play on ball and attend centre bounces whereas Billings plays more outside and on the wing. Both will score well though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howdy ladies and gents. Sorry for my abruptness but from a DT perspective billings or Steele? I got no idea. After talking myself out of Marc murphy and Hoskins Elliot I need to get this correct.

I dropped Steele for Murphy at the last minute, happy so far.
Still have Billings

I dropped Steele for Murphy at the last minute, happy so far.
Still have Billings

Thank you for your reply, doesn't make me feel better.:p
I'd lean towards Steele because of his lower price and he'll also get more tackles than Billings.

:thumbsu: gonna have to because of price after mucking around with my team.

I'm suffering from the , I've changed my side so many times I keep cheering on the wrong players , disease. For example I thought , yes Buddy's played well , have a quick look and no Buddy in my team , damn , lol.

Sent via HAL

Apologies for self congratulating in advance but I'm just a bit excited and probably the only time it will happen but I'm top 1% after Round 1. Scored 2292!!

I am 2521 out of 186,049 players. My worst players were Hampton and Otten in D5 and D6. Other than that everyone scored 80 odd or above, (and I didnt have WCE Kennedy either)!!

I'm sure there are many on here who did better than that but still

Hope it is an omen of things to come as last year was a rubbish year of SC for me....

Apologies for self congratulating in advance but I'm just a bit excited and probably the only time it will happen but I'm top 1% after Round 1. Scored 2292!!

I am 2521 out of 186,049 players. My worst players were Hampton and Otten in D5 and D6. Other than that everyone scored 80 odd or above, (and I didnt have WCE Kennedy either)!!

Hope it is an omen of things to come as last year was a rubbish year of SC for me....

Well done , I only just scratched the 2000 mark you did great . I did pretty well but some rookies let me down as well as a couple top class . Was doing ok for awhile but , on well, there's always next week, lol.

Sent via HAL

Well done Smoke. Nice start!

Hey folks,

Watched the game last week and thought despite the result you have a lot to like about your team. So much talent across the board, but what happened with Hickey? I know he was playing on Maxy Gawn so he was bound to get beaten in the ruck but he scored pretty poorly and he seemed to come off a big JLT series. Is he carrying an injury or do you expect the Dees game was just an anomaly ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back